• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Drink or not

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, May 3, 2009.

Should drinking be stopped or not?

1. STOP THE DRINKING & KILLING!

4 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. Nah. Drinking is ok, but only for the right time.

6 vote(s)
    60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

I'm real rious about this. Why? Well, the Pastor, Timothy Wright, has died in the hospital yesterday or today I think, from a drinking accident. THe drunk driver hit him & killed his wife & his grandson. He was the survivor of the car accident & was paralyzed, but then later on, he passed away. I want to know if pple should still drink or should it be banned. What do you think? I have one of his songs on the thread that I had made to have all of you pray for me & my grandmother.

2. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I don't like alcohol. I've seen it destroy to many people, so i can't ever bring myself to drink it. Wines ok though, cause its a holy drink and you drink it on special occasions.

3. EtherealSummoner

But you should only drink wine in order to be in the spirit in God's power & not to be in the spirit of alcoholism. I never did want to drink any alcohol stuff anyways because one sip can change you.

4. I would never get drunk of my own free will. I would only drink on a special occasion but even then I would not let myself get drunk. A beer or two maybe at a football game or wine at a wedding.

5. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Drinking is fun. When you in college, haha, alcohol doesn't judge people.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I agree with yukou. Not everyone who drinks should be labeled with one sticker.

7. I agree that drinking is not bad as long as you don't get drunk.

8. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Drunk to an extent. But people should know there limit's. And i preach about designated drivers/taxi's

9. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Getting Drunk is one thing, I disagree with the choices people make when drunk. Its Unfortunate really. I don't drink, not out of some "i think its wrong" thing, it gives me a headache, I don't like it. Also, im really tired of hearing people whining because something bad happened because they were drunk. Guess what, YOU WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO GET DRUNK, don't come whining because someone took advantage of that.

10. twistedmage

twistedmage New Member

i think drinking should not be banned totally. but the only place ur aloud to drink more than 1 is at ur home. when ur out in public there should be a limit of one drink per person. that would really cut down on the car accidents caused by alcohol.

11. EtherealSummoner

I know where all of you is coming from. I mean, didn't they came out with something by adding something in the car to see if the person is above the alcoholic percentage while they drive & that if they is, then their car will beep & the police will come to them or something? There should be some more classes or something to tell pple why they shouldn't drink. Their is still pple who still wanted to do what they wanted to do.

Last edited: May 5, 2009
  12. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Too bad my Religion not allowed me to drink.

I'm not saying that Drinking is bad. But i can't drink it.

Last edited: May 4, 2009
  13. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

If you limited people to one drink, they would just find ways around it. Like going to several bars in a day, or selling it illegally. We all know what happened when we tried to ban alcohol. 2 words, Moon Shine.

14. Omega

Omega New Member

that or the government will legalize marijuana and everyone will stop drinking hehe

15. Destiny

Destiny Guest

As long as you drink responciviely it shouldn't be banned, however if teh nation were to stop being responcible with privelages it should probaly banned or have a certain limit and stuff. Will I ever drink? Probaly not teh stuff smells bad and looks like pee, so no I don't plan on drinking. As for wine, the only time I ever will is a real special occasion, and no church isn't one of those, I don't drink teh church wine.

16. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

Alcohol doesn't look like pee. You haven't tried hard liquor or mix drinks. It is yummy. My favorite is a one call Jolly Rancer, which tastes exactly like the candy.

So illegalize drinking? No. People found ways around that many years ago. Drinking is for socialing and if people drink just because for fun or by themsevles then they really have a problem.

17. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

I agree. An adult social thing for those who wish to want or participate. I say want because alcohol isn't the only thing that adults need for social events and some people do wish to stick to their morals, and I say Adult because it is a beverage that is legalised for adults and not children.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.