• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

earthBound RP

Discussion in 'Archive' started by linka8, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linka8

linka8 New Member

Interquel time!

Story: 10 years have past since Ness had saved the world... The year is now 200X. Ness lives with his wife Paula, and his two children, Ryukka and Karen, in rural Twoson. When odd things start to happen around the house the brother and sister decide to investegate.

PS> Paula is visiting Jeff, and he is in Threed

Charecters:
    Ryukka: me
    Ness: Heartless king
    Nate: Unsure
    Karen: Unsure

Needed
    Pokey/Porky

Last edited: Aug 12, 2008
  2. Unsure

Unsure New Member

I will make my own character, is that okay? lol.

linka8 likes this.
  3. linka8

linka8 New Member

YES!:D:D Thx for joining!

4. Unsure

Unsure New Member

5. The Heartless King

The Heartless King The King of Shadows

Hey could i maybe be Ness?

linka8 likes this.
  6. linka8

linka8 New Member

Sure! Of course you can be Ness!

7. The Heartless King

YIPPIE! Lol

8. linka8

linka8 New Member

Hopefully Ness is a better father than the telephone was!:D

9. The Heartless King

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah....Funny.

10. linka8

linka8 New Member

You're familar with Earthbound? I hope so!

11. The Heartless King

Yes i own the Super Nintendo game.

12. linka8

linka8 New Member

Updated story!

13. Unsure

Unsure New Member

Woo! Me too!!

Well, I guess I'll create a character.

Name: Nate

History: Try watching your best friend die before your eyes. His blood gushing out from too many holes that cover his body. He screams for help and you can't answer. You can't help him. Try lying at his funeral and saying how it was an accident, saying that you two were in his backyard simply talking near the electrical fence's generator, saying that out in the country anything can happen. You say that the generator had overheated and somehow sent a huge electrical discharge throughout your best friend's body. You lie about how the charge left steaming holes throughout his body, which let the energy emerge back into air.

Truth is, it was my fault. No one told me what I was capable of doing. By being capable I mean having the ability to send psychokinetic surges out of my hands by simply thinking it. You must understand that it was just a practical joke. He wanted me, Alan did, to do something like in those fantasy games you see kids playing nowadays, or at a simple request, play it out as if having the attribute. In actuality I simply sent the surges from the generator through Alan. Straight through his body to dissolve into space.

Now try being born with psychic powers. By psychic I mean burden. By burden I mean hell. Try living with hell as a companion. Everyday you meet somebody you don't like, or at least I do. I have to keep my mind to myself before I send a chair wheeling into their face. Typically, I couldn't actually make inanimate objects fly. I could only conduct attributes such as fire, water, ice or electricity. That is if it were in my designated area. Me, the conductor of a symphony of elements. That is until I met Mollie. Mollie Oglesby. The real musician.

(I know it's a long history, but it's one of my fanfics I was writing about Ness. In it Molly will be my girlfriend. So I'll just use it as a History.)

14. linka8

linka8 New Member

OK! you're my neighbor!Would you also be Karen? I'm having a hard time giving her away.

15. Unsure

Unsure New Member

You want me to be Karen, Link?

16. linka8

linka8 New Member

I'm desperate to get this started!!:( It seems to be takin Forever!

17. Unsure

Unsure New Member

All right, well I'll be both Karen and Nate. :D

18. linka8

linka8 New Member

Let's start.

19. The Heartless King

Who's starting it?

20. Unsure

Unsure New Member

The store was chillier than expected. I stood around the icee-machine looking for anything special. A person. I could feel their presence. There was something about them that made the air...different.

"I know you're in here," I say. Everyone in the store seemed to look at me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.