• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Energy Drinks

Discussion in 'General' started by Luke, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Luke

Luke Member

I usually stay away from them(sugarrr), but my friend made me try Monster Rehab, and its the most delicious thing ive ever had. its like Tea, Lemonade, and energy drink mixxed.
    Its ladicious.

Anyone drink em?

2. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Energy drinks are waaaaaaay overrated. They smell bad and the taste is horrible. I don't know why, but the kids around here love them and they spend all their money on them. I only drink energy drinks when I can't have any coffee from anywhere around and I need the energy to drive, but otherwise, never.

3. Luke

Luke Member

I feel the exact same and its the same here.

But i dont drink coffee either haha, if i NEED a boost i get one of those shot things. quick cheap and simple.

4. Cameron

Cameron New Member

I mean sure, it would be pleasure to drink them once in a while, but the taste gives me shivers. And because I'm used to coffee and I like the taste, it gives me the energy I need most of the times. Thought that when driving, energy drinks are nice since if I'm in a hurry, I usually don't have the time to finish my coffee since I drink it black, it's to hot.

Oh the irony.

5. EtherealArchitect

EtherealArchitect New Member

I don't drink them at all. I usually drink coffee for energy. Besides, if I had the choice to have two energy drinks every few days or two cups of coffee a day, I would choose the latter.

6. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Monster Import ftw!

7. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I used to only drink energy drinks for the energy kick. I hated the taste of monster and still do. Then I went to red bull which was a little bit better but still didn't beat the taste of regular soda. Then I found the beauty known as amped. Amped tastes awesome and has tons of flavor and lots of carbanation. I noticed I didnt like monster and red bull because it wasn't all fizzy and didn't resemble a soda. Thats why amped is by farrr the best energy drink.

8. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

rarely but if i do, it's a monster

9. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I don't drink energy drinks.
    I did try Monster once, I'll admit it, but I wasn't a big fan of it and haven't had one ever since. I only drink water on a regular basis (literally) and those two are overall extremely different. I find other ways of obtaining energy.

10. Kairi831

Kairi831 Active Member

I trued Redbull and it made me throw up XP Monsters alright but Mountain Dew is pretty much all I need! xD

11. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

The last time I tried an energy drink, it tasted like liquified skittles. Most horrid beverage I've ever had. I wound up throwing it away after one sip. For the most part, I don't go for the whole energy drink thing. Most of them really are just sugar loaded into a can, from what I've seen, and there are plenty of healthier alternatives, like actually having a mid afternoon snack or something.