• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Evangelion 2.00 You Can (Not) Advance

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Denki Wolf, Jan 16, 2011.

1. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Ok, Some of you might know about Evangelion 1.00 we are not alone.
    Well the second has been released (at least in Japan), and is soon to be released here (like this month according to Funimation).
    You can do a quick Google search to find it subbed.

I will not ruin the second for you guys since it is fairly new news to America (Though it has been out in Japan since '09), and if you don't want your influence on the movie changed by accident, then don't continue reading.
    All in all it was still a great movie.

Anyways, I have watched it.
    And I am so confused.
    I haven't finished the Anime of it, but I only have like 6 episodes left, and I was fairly sure the remakes would follow it.
    But, In all honesty, either I missed something in the anime, or they added A LOT to the movie.

Ok, for all of you who have seen the first, you know it follows the first 6 episodes, and does it very well.
    This one....not as well.
    I mean it generally stayed on track, but then it just got off it's own rails at some, I though to be big points.
    For any of you who have seen it as well, please tell me I'm not crazy.

I don't want to say much more until I know there are other people who have seen it.
    I really don't want to spoil it.
    It was as good as the rest of the stuff they make, just confusing...

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

They've added new characters, EVA's and plots. they've also threw in parts which happen at the end way too early which either makes you go "Ohhh, I get it now. So Shinji blah blah blah was blah blah blah" or "wtf is going on, who the hell is this, I don't remember hearing that!"
    As a fan, I'm going to watch it (even though I do have my doubts). I'm somewhat excited but at the same level for a Kingdom Hearts spinoff title.

3. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Oh no, It's not Kingdom hearts spin-off.
    But the character they added was weird.
    I didn't know "It" so there was really no feelings at a lot of parts.
    Also, I'm pretty sure they added new Angels, or at least, made them look a lot different then there original.