• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Extracurricular Activities

Discussion in 'General' started by Flash Delirium, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

Well, we all like to do things outside of work and school, so I figured I'd make a thread to talk about extracurricular activities, seeing as I couldn't find one.

Well, this year, I have partaken or will partake in the school paper, winter track, cross country, Model UN, lacrosse, jazz band, chorus, the fall drama, the spring musical, the prom committee, the mixer committee, and student council. I just had Model UN this weekend, which was one of the greatest weekends ever.

What all do you guys do?

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

What I did this year is the same like last year but doing more.

1. Playing Tennis
    2. On the Chess Team
    3. On the Drama Club
    4. On the Science Club
    5. Doing Track & Field
    6. Singing with the Praise Team of my church.
    7. On the Thesbian Drama Society. (Thesbian do not mean Lesbians! Kids in my area always try to make it funny.)
    8. Did Children's Theater
    9. Did Operetta. (This year, it's Once Upon A Mattress.)
    10. Working in my school's library
    11. On the Math Team.
    12. On Student Council.
    13. On SADD. (In other words, Student's against Destructive Decisions.)
    14. On USA Skills.

3. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Looking for work so I can pay for a holiday to ayia napa.
    Maybe when my backs fixed get back into football

and for you Americans.

[​IMG]

I play football.

4. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Student Council, FCCLA*forced by parents... sigh*, Choir, Allstate, Guitar Club, Drama including the spring play and fall musical, Band, Semenary, Prom Planning, and sports either as stats keeper or player... I think thats all. lol

5. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? What's FCCLA? -___- And if your parents was trying to force, I feel your pain. My om was trying to force me to join Youth & Government and I knew that I won't be able to do that regardless if I make my career in government as a minor or not. Still, that's real nice Nozomi.

6. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

I would love to do Youth and Government, but unfortunately my school doesn't offer it. I go to a small private school, so we're limited in what we can do. Ipretty much do everything I can.

Speaking of which, I forgot about yearbook and the film club

7. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Gaelic Football, National Football League, National Rugby League, Australian Football League, Soccer/Football.
    All Football, All different sports.

I myself will try to get into a few amateur sports. People put up signs saying "hey, are you between the ages of 18-30? Can you kick a ball? Then come join our amateur volleyball game this Sunday!"
    Aside from going outside again, I'll try to get my hands on an electric guitar and learn to improvisational jam (?)

8. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

Sadly I admit I do nothing but write and manage the Japanese club at a library. I did join spring play and ended up with 14-18 parts.

9. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Family Career Community Leaders of America. *Insert extremely peppy voice here* The only student organization that focuses on the familiy and important things in life like sewing and being a home maker and knowing amazing table manners that will make all of the cool kids jealous of my super duper sewing, cooking, and cleaning, and ediquate skills... bla bla bla.... >.> teehee *rants*

Oh. I totally forgot those because they are in school projects for me. >.< But yeah I'm in charge of designing the Prom, Morp, Student Council, and Class Pages for the Yearbook this year.

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Airsoft. Good fun.

I also do tech stuff with school plays.

11. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Baseball, Soccer, and Badminton. That's what i get from the school at beginning. But i kinda forget about the badminton lol.

I also joined a small community about techs.

12. Ovaahciiiiiiiiiievar!!!!

Chess Club, Go Club, Shogi Club, Creative Writing Club, Varsity Soccer Team (seasons done), Ping Pong Club (Creator and top playar ^w^), Anime/Manga Club, Culture Club, Debate Team (#3), Computer Club (Creator), Forum (Root Administrator)

Other things that I do that have nothing to do with school:
    Aggressive In-line Skating
    Tae Kwon Do (2nd Degree)
    Detroit Advanced Youth Soccer Club

13. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Mostly swimming. I have practice four times a week + once a week in gym, so I don't have much time to participate in other activities.

14. I'd love to swim . . . but I don't like water :p

15. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

well, when i was in school, i only had one 'extra' activity: rush home to play games in my dark room away from all other beings in the house. was very fun

16. W.J. Solomon

W.J. Solomon Solomon's Reprieve

Lol same here, when my friends actually want to play...
    Well let's see...
    1.Band
    2.Wave Percussion Ensemble
    3.Airsoft
    4.Making movies with my friends
    5.Working on being able to play on my worship team at my church...

Yeah that's pretty much it.

17. I got other things I do:

1. Walking 5 miles every weekend.
    2. Going over to my job and working.

18. Crimson

Crimson New Member

I swim, too. Six times a week + 2 times a week in gym. :3 After training I usually play video games or am on the computer.
    I love to draw, too. :D

19. Camdy

Camdy New Member

I love to draw, I've always been drawing, from a little kid. I also train agility with my dog.

20. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Heyy that's cool. Swimmers rule. ;]

I also like drawing, I used to do some comics but nowadays I just draw some random pics when I have time. Reading's also one nice thing to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.