• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Facebook stalker

Discussion in 'General' started by dualblade, Oct 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Ok,I was just wondering if,when you are on facebook (or myspace,or whatever,even the VMs here),do you feel like a stalker?I do alittle bit,not sure why.They are my friends and put the info up freely,not sure why I feel that way,just do.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

-___- Actually, it's the opposite for me. It feels like I'm getting stalked myself. -__- You have Rawr to thanks for that. I don't be feeling like a stalker on anyone of those sites.

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Ahahah, yes. I am Stalker Material. But being stalked is better. You can feel special =]

<3 my Stalkers.

4. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Well Rawr would do that,for fun.To people he knows atleast.Good thing noone gots me,I dont need to feel like a stlaker AND like Im being stalked

5. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Ahahah facebook is made for stalking, yes i feel like stalker. But that is who i am.

6. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

stalkers are so creepy....thats why people put there profiles on private.....last time some dude that worked in my local store said that he was checkin me out wile i was in the store so he decided to find me on facebook.....mate that dude got sacked the next day cozza me! :D i woulda kicked his pansy ass to the next galaxy!

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

One of the reasons I hate being on it. I pray that I dont apear on the top 20 list things going about

8. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Top 20 lists?Well,mine is on private,so is everyone else's I know of.I just feel wierd/

And I dont think most of us here would feel like we were being stalked if you were stalking us Krish.Atleast after we knew it was you,you good ninja like that.

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Im a stalker O__________________________O.

but really, why feel like a stalker or like your being stalked? unless your 35+ and look at under 25 of opposite sex and fap OR your a young male/female, with raunchy and provocative pics no one will care about you.

10. dualblade

dualblade Break!

True,doesnt stop the feeling.Though I hope there isnt some 35+ guy fappin to me.Be freaked out by that and also wondering what messed up life he has to be doin that to ME.But that will never happen.

11. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Ahaha lol, thanks for that db ;D

Depending on how you use your facebook account, you shouldnt feel stalked. Why upload photos if you dont want the people on your contacts to see?
    If your profiles not private then obvs you'll most likely get 'stalked' by someone you dont know. And if your profile is private yet you add random strangers same goes as the above.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.