• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fairy Tail

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Natsu_Dragneel, Nov 13, 2009.

1. Natsu_Dragneel

Natsu_Dragneel New Member

What do you think of this manga and, if you've read it, who's your favorite character?

2. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I didn't read the latest chapter currently. Its pretty good plot i must say, although too many characters that looked similar like Rave Master.

My favorite characters are Gray Fullbuster, Gerard, Erza, and Mistgun.

I don't really like Natsu because he makes every villain looked really weak >.<

3. Natsu_Dragneel

Samething with Luffy in One Piece, Naruto in... well, Naruto. The point is, all manga has one character that seems overpowered.

I like Natsu, Erza, Gray, Lucy, Happy and Galeel or whatever the steel dragon slayers name is. I'm up to date in the manga, waiting on the next chapter though. I loved it when Natsu got sick riding on Lucy's back.

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Gajeel.

What do you think of Zero and Gerard against Natsu? Will Natsu kicked their ass like usual? I haven't read the latest chapter yet >.<

EDIT: I've read the latest chapter. Zero will down, DEFINITELY

Last edited: Nov 14, 2009
  5. Natsu_Dragneel

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you. Although, it would have been interesting to see a Gerard x Zero vs Natsu fight.