• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fatal Flaws

Discussion in 'General' started by Kitty, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Dramatic title, but what I'm getting at is pretty simple. What's that thing about yourself that you hate? The habit, behavior, or personality quirk that, if you could overcome it, would probably leave you having a happier/easier time of it. Something that's hard for you.

One of the hardest things for me to rise above is my shyness. Being social is difficult for me- being in crowds makes me uncomfortable, I have trouble thinking of things to say (especially to someone I'm just meeting or don't know well), and I don't like having someone's attention focused on me. It makes me feel like I'm going to trip up and do something stupid. And it turns into a circle of anti-social behavior, because the more I avoid hanging out with people, the harder it is when I do, which makes me want to avoid it more.

--

What about you? Flaws can be anything from procrastination, to being unable to commit (to people, to a course of study, to a diet, etc), to being too much of a perfectionist, or anything else you can think of.

2. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Sorry for the post bump but decided to see if I can revive this thread. My biggest fatal flaw is probably the same as Kitty's. I'm so shy and socially awkward in large crowds of people it's embarrassing so I avoid it if I'm able. I have overcome it a little since my teenage years but it's still a problem for me.