• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Manga?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Colonel Caboose, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Colonel Caboose

Colonel Caboose The Man, the Myth, the Legend

I have a few, but some atleast. I am a zelda nerd and have read all the zelda manga including the newer one (well new for me) Phantom Hourglass and liked it a lot. I'm guessing the rest of you are either going to be Bleach, Naturo, but lets see if I get any oddballs.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I'm gonna list the ones that I've acutally finished all the way through:

Fruits Basket
    Lovely Complex
    Drama-Con
    Ultra Maniac
    Moe Kare (all time favorite hands down :D )

As you guys can see, I'm a sticklier for a good romance manga! lol :D

3. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

I just watched my first episode of bleach .it was awesome!

4. Colonel Caboose

That's Anime, if you read the manga then that would classify as manga.

5. VentusSearcher

VentusSearcher Steam is the only way....

Ohhhh well I've read all of the kh manga books. They were all really good but had some really cheesy jokes.

6. Colonel Caboose

Then that counts.

7. Answer Man

Answer Man Man I'm Awesome

manga, i read DNA angel, um Runaways, um mega man, um zacth bell, and that's it.

8. Colonel Caboose

DNZ agel? I don't think I've heard of that one.

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I've read all of the Sailor Moon manga, and I liked 'em. I suppose that counts as odd. :cool:

And that's about it. Never been too interested in manga or anime, for some reason.

10. Colonel Caboose

Well for all the Bleach rp's I see, I'm surprise I haven't got one yet. Also yeah that could count as be odd.

11. Bulbie

Bulbie New Member

My favourite manga-series are all The legend of Zelda -mangas, all KH-mangas and Death Note. :3
    I must say I prefer manga over anime because of all the lovely details the manga-series have. Mmmm... I'm such a detail wh*re...

12. Hayami tetsumoto

Hayami tetsumoto New Member

my favorite mangas are:

fruits basket
    future diary
    love hina
    rurouni kenshin
    bleach (even though i perfer the anime)

13. Manga

Manga New Member

Jack Frost is my fav manga

14. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

xxxHolic forever =D.

That and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.

Oh, and Fairy tale, and.... I like a lot of my manga don't I? >.<

15. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

Beelzebub

And for you people who believe in the devil, relax, it's not about him. It's about his naked, baby son.

16. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Sounds attractive already (;

Choosing a favourite manga is difficult, so I think I'll go with Death Note. I'm sure everyone has heard of it, it's amazing in my opinion. I thought the build up in the story was brilliant, the characters were well thought out, some of the reactions were quite believable I might add, and I actually did love the ending. I'm excited to get the rest of the manga for Christmas since I'm only missing 6 volumes.

Honorary mentions goes to FullMetal Alchemist; this story is very touching and I think everyone should atleast give it a shot once.
    Also a formal mentioning to The Final Evolution: Alive, I recently started reading it and I'm already hooked.

17. Belovedness

Belovedness New Member

I seriously don't mean to necropost (if that's what this is) >.>
    But Jojo's Bizarre Adventure is just...wow (I've been a fan of it ever since i was 12)
    It is...so different from any manga i have ever read (and I'm an EXTREMELY large fan of the series)

Btw, Steel Ball Run is part of Jojo- although some manga sites don't quite put it (or Stone Ocean) with the rest of the series for some odd reason or two <.<

WARNING: if you're gonna read it i might was well say-- they won't quite show a girl being mutilated but throw in a dog, a rat, a man, or a baby; and you'll see the most horrific (and awesome) gore ever
    Oh and language too (but no one really gets offended by that anymore <.<

18. Abyssal Knight

Abyssal Knight I step back into the light of...

Psychic Academy Hands down!

19. My fav manga would have to be. Kingdom hearts, The legend of zelda, Hell girl and chibi vampire.

20. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

Hell Girl for sure.but i love the anime as well.season 3...wtf?