• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favorite Yu-gi-oh Series?

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by LatiJediLukeAndLeia, Nov 21, 2010.

Favorite Yugioh Series

1. Yu-gi-oh

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Yu-gi-oh GX

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yu-gi-oh 5D's

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LatiJediLukeAndLeia

LatiJediLukeAndLeia New Member

What is your favorite Yu-gi-oh series: Yu-gi-oh, Yu-gi-oh GX, or Yu-gi-oh 5D's? I liked all three of them but I think its a tie between Yu-gi-oh and Yu-gi-oh 5D's for me.

2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I've never personally watched Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's or in fact I never heard of it until viewing this thread so I decided to wikipedia it and see what it said (;

I've watched both Yu-Gi-Oh and Yu-Gi-Oh GX (GX only to an extent) and by a mile I find Yu-Gi-Oh was superior. In GX I wasn't a huge fan of Jaden, or some of the new name of the monster cards like Bubble Boy and Diamond Dude, really who came up with that? Also the story didn't catch me as being anything special or worthwhile.

Now Yu-Gi-Oh is a whole other ball game. I was obssessed with the series back when I was in 3rd grade, I'd duel my brother, my cousins, and some random kids at school. I'd try to collect as many cards as possible and favoured the Dark Magician. Favourite character would have been Joey Wheeler mainly because he was funny and I think he just made the show; I could always laugh while watching it :)

So my vote goes to Yu-Gi-Oh, but I do want to creep into this Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's

3. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

I prefer the Abridged Series, kukukukuku. . . I personally think the game is rather silly in comparison to my game of choice.

Also, card games for the fate of the world.

4. Hatori

Hatori New Member

ONCE YUGI LEFT DUELIST ISLAND BAD THINGS STARTED HAPPENING!!! I think tht they should have cut the series off there and not even started the Dungeon Dice Monsters thing.