• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Favourite Dream Eater

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Angel, Jan 13, 2013.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I'm not the kind of person to make these types of threads but just to add some discussion around here; I'll try it!

What is you Favorite Dream Eater? Is it a Nightmare or a Spirit?

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Nightmares and Spirits are really the same somewhat but are different colored palette versions. I remember doing some research and I came across these two Dream Eaters:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Those are the ones I truly like. I am a sucker for bright colored characters. I also would like to ride on Pegaslick, Cyber Yog's and Yoggy Ram's back.

3. Angel

Nah! Nightmares are slightly more sinister than the Spirits.
    That's like saying Namine, Xion, and Kairi are the same except for the fact of hair, and eye-color. In appearance, they pretty much are but we still have a preference.

Anywho, Mine is MEOWJESTY!

[​IMG]

This Dream Eater just embodies Sora!

4. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

... Eeew... I do not like his shape. Meh. Spirits are for the win anyways. Some of them I have an interest in their abilities too.

5. Angel

Meowjesty has the perfect round to pound ratio. No other Dream Eater can match those curves. If any Dream Eater were to be brought back in a further series, it should be him.

6. MadarasLives

MadarasLives New Member

Meowjesty for his cuteness.
    kaiser dragon(?) for being a bad-ass

7. heartsride

heartsride New Member

Aura lion is my fav. I like the spirit better cuz I like the color pallet better. And it can't hurt you haha. It also has some really good attacks. I always use it in my boss battles.