• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

FF XIII Quiz Thread

Discussion in 'Final Fantasy XIII' started by Roxion, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Roxion

Roxion New Member

You all know how this works, so I'll start (sorry if this already exists)
    there is one item you get in your inventory (their may be another one, but not that I can think of) that is purely cosmetic (it does NOTHING). We see it several times in cutscenes, but it doesn't do anything, what is it?

2. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Either Serah's crystallized tear or Lightning's knife.

3. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Also, Lightning's anti-gravity device has no use in gameplay

4. Roxion

Roxion New Member

I never said just in gameplay. I was looking for Serah's Tear, Lightning's knife would also have been an acceptable answer. alright DW, ur up.

5. Desert Warrior

Alright. What does Vanille's and Fang's full names mean?

6. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Oerba Dia Vanille - Vanille of the Dia clan, who live in Oerba

Oerba Yun Fang - Fang of the Yun clan, who live in Oerba

7. Desert Warrior

And bingo was his name-o. Your turn.

8. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

What are Eidolons, and what are their purpose? (In the storyline, not during gameplay)

9. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Eidolons are creatures that appear to trouble l'Cie who are stuck in indecision to put them out of their misery with a swift death. HOWEVER, later in the game, our heros believe that the Eidolons show up to help them out of their misery by giving them new strength.

10. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Correct, your turn

11. Roxion

Roxion New Member

Ok, how 'bout a simple one: how can u tell how long u have b4 u become a Cie'th?

12. Desert Warrior

Depends. Some l'Cie become Cie'th right after becoming a l'Cie simply due to shock. Once the l'Cie brand fully develops (i.e. getting a lot of arrows and the eye opening up in the center), the l'Cie becomes a Cie'th. And l'Cie who prove their strong enough (like Fang stopping herself from destroying all of Cocoon) are given an unlimited amount of time to complete their Focus, preventing them from ever becoming a Cie'th.

13. Roxion

Roxion New Member

hit the nail right on the head. Ur up.

14. Desert Warrior

Why do Fal'Cie make l'Cie?

15. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

To fulfill goals they cannot due to their own natures. In the case of our heroes, to destroy the Fal'Cie Orphan and fulfill their ultimate goal of bringing back he maker, something they are incapable of doing by themselves.

16. Desert Warrior

Yep. Although for the heroes it is supposed to be destroy Orphan so everybody in Cocoon dies, thus bringing back the Maker.

17. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Yeah, I just left out the cocoon part because if anyone had played the game they already knew.

Okay, What is Cid Raine's dream?

18. Roxion

Roxion New Member

to live in a world without Fal'Cie rule, where the people can support themselves.

19. Zenrot

Zenrot New Member

Correct, you're up

20. Roxion

Roxion New Member

on our 6 heroes, Serah, Dahj, and Raines, where are their l'Cie marks? (Be specific)