• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Finals

Discussion in 'General' started by Yukie, Jun 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

How was it? When you take it? Pass?

Well my finals is next week and this week. I got shop finals and history finals this Friday. Well just finish my math, and I thought it was easy. Usually when I think it was easy I fail..lolz

2. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

well i did my last exam on friday last week, so theyre all done with now...dont get the results bak till august...so i got awhile yet 2 wait...hope i did ok....tho some of them werent the easiest of subjects lol

3. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

I still need 2 years, because I'm doing the 6yr stuff. But i do have exams next week.. during my brithday xD

4. Flare

Flare New Member

My exams are finally over.

5. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

awww tht sucks.... oh well...guess its worth it all in the end if u do well enough =]

6. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Still, birthday during exam stuff :(

7. Demon Cloud

Demon Cloud New Member

hmm yeah tht is abit harsh on ya.....shame cos usually most normal ppl dont wanna do work on their bday xD

8. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

haha...I know what you mean. Had to take the SATs on a birthday too. Well hope you guy pass! Today is Shop Exams and History..yay.

9. Flare

Flare New Member

I finally got my results today, and its safe to say that i passed.

10. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I got an
    A - Math 96%
    A - English I don't know what I got, but she know she better give me an A, even when we don't do shit!! You should look at my essay, it is full of slang, and it is only two paragraphs!! LUV HER!
    A - History 100% ACE IT!
    A - Office 100% ACE IT!
    B - CHEMISTRY!! 88 % Cuz I 'moon' her
    B - SHOP CLASS OMG!! 90% damn!

Well look at my SATs score and I fail that shit...

410 for math
    410 for English
    8 for my essay
    56 for Critical writing...guess I be flipping hamburgers at McDonalds...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.