• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Follow Kingdom Hearts news on our official KHPlanet Twitter Page!

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Ventus, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Hey guys, we have started a twitter page for the site. We thought it would be great to give you the latest news, especially in events such as TGS and E3!!!

We will try to update it as much as we can!

KHplanet Staff (KHplanet) on Twitter

Last edited: Oct 22, 2009
  2. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

With the lack of Updates to the site this idea was brilliant and perfectly timed Follow us and maybe you will win a date with ME lol JK.............OR am i ;o

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

EEEEEEEW!!NO DATING RAI! Anyways, SHOW ME THE TWITTER LINK FOR THIS SITE!! I want to check it out!

4. Ventus

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

LOL Rai SB is mean. I would become our follower for that reason xD hahaha.

Anyway yeah, if you guys one day while you're serfing the internet happen to find some awesome new information about Kingdom Hearts or anything like that feel free to let me, SoRai, or any staff know your news may end up on the twitter page but in order to do this you have to be a twitter follower.

6. EtherealSummoner

^_^ Just made a Twitter account & is following it. WHEEE!!!

7. Flash Delirium

Flash Delirium Indie Rokkers

What's wrong with just updating the actual site with KH news? Expecting to check a shitty site like Twitter just for KH news sounds like a terrible idea to me, but whatever, your call.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

why have the main page if your going to use twitter?

9. Plasmos

Plasmos Plasmos

Yes, agreed. Also twitter sucks and no one is going to follow it unless it's announced on the main page.
    Do you or Raiden have control over the Main Page anyways?

10. NeRo

Ahem. Reasons being is this. Obviously if you can't tell we can't get the main page updated at the moment. thats number one. The main owner of the site TradeDemon has been away and has not done any updates. I am admin of the forum and i have fairly strong powers however my power has a limit i am not allowed to acces the main Page Admin control panel. Thats for him only. that includes Skins, updates, Wordpress, Text, ETC. So to make up for this we made a twitter page to compensate for the lack of updates on the main page.

I hope this answers our questions.

~~Cheers~~

11. EtherealSummoner

??? Wow. I didn't know that you & Hope have limits on the two of you. No wonder I still see the same stuff over & over on the main page.

12. NeRo

Ahem. Reasons being is this. Obviously if you can't tell we can't get the main page updated at the moment. thats number one. The main owner of the site TradeDemon has been away and has not done any updates. I am admin of the forum and i have fairly strong powers however my power has a limit i am not allowed to acces the main Page Admin control panel. Thats for him only. that includes Skins, updates, Wordpress, Text, ETC. So to make up for this we made a twitter page to compensate for the lack of updates on the main page.

I hope this answers our questions.

~~Cheers~~

*posting again*

13. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

werent main site staff apointed a while back, maybe some of them can still log in if they originaly were able to.

Zee has been on msn quiet often these days. Though mainly early morning UK when those of you in the US are in bed.

pretty sure its wp so a typical wp login link (cant remember what it is off the top of my head) with your forum username and pass may work, but I suppose you have already tried it.

Final suggestion, download an ftp client and login with your forum user and pass via that. The port should be 21 and FTP url should be ftp://www.khplanet.com/.

both may not work, but maybe zee gave you access to both and didn't mention it.

14. Ventus

We've asked Trade to do something but he hasn't replied. He is the only one, who can update the site.

15. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

you 100% sure about that, have my suggestions been tried already or did you just chose to ignore my post?

16. Ventus

I have read what you have put down but Rai's the only one who can do that.

17. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

so your not 100% sure about it, fair enough.

18. NeRo

I asked him about main page powers i do not have access

19. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

And if he doesn't comon logic suggests that I obviously do not either and nor do the smods or regular mods. Therefore, TD is the only one who can change the main page. Ergo- Twitter.

20. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Eh,cool.Was strange having the same stuff constantly on there. So when do we find out who gets to date Rai?