• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Forum Modifications

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I have made many modifications to the forums and there is still many more to come.

You can now preview the first post of a topic before going into it. This is useful because sometimes topic titles aren't very descriptive.

Also when posting a new topic it will automatically search for related topics. This is to cut down on duplicate topics

I have attached some screenshots of these two features.

I have added several other mods and I plan to add even more tomorrow. I will update this thread when necessary.

Attached Files:

2. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Awesome, gone away for a day and this progress is very good.

As for the header I'll get to that asap, and the skinning of the forum to match i will get on also. :)

3. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Ho, I've been gone for awhile. Nice upgrades, I'm sure they'll be very helpful. How the posts look is kind of weird though with the member information and post count on the top right. Hopefully I'll get used to it.

4. Nitro

Nitro New Member

I will change the post style, this is actually how VB comes as default. So don't worry this wont be how the style is for much longer.

5. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Oh I'm not too worried about it. It isn't so bad, I'm just used to invison boards with the icon and member info to the left of the post. It seems things are moving along quite a bit faster than they were around a month ago. It's quite nice and refreshing to see. I look forward to seeing other new things happen. ^_^

6. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Actually, I think LH put it on this cause he thought it looked cool.

Oh and nice additions. I especially like the similar threads thing.