• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Forum Software

Discussion in 'General' started by Griever, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Griever

Griever New Member

ill be redoing ffc forums, and i wondered what forum software i should use, ive tried expression stuff, vb and ipb. phpbb sucks. any decent ones, maybe a more w3c reliant one? something hardcoded in xhtml and css? any suggestions, + posted this here as there isnt a technical section :p

Last edited: Jun 3, 2007
  2. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Myself, even though we use VB here...i would say IPB. I just love IPB and use it over on SD, however VB is also great software. Or you can just merge with me like we said haha :p and you wont find a fully seo friendly forum software unless you do it yourself! Not even furl or vbseo is 100% seo friendly really imo.

3. Griever

Griever New Member

hmm you want to merge, once our new layouts are up dude? would save me making one, and besides i spend more time on other peples forums anyway. Does that mean we can have two skins? one for yours and one for mine.

4. Nitro

Nitro New Member

yeah we should still do that, it'd be more successful also. and yeah we can use two skins, all incoming links from your site will just have set skin id so they always view that skin via your referral

5. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

Bum Bum Bum. Greiver just let me say if you plan to use an illegal VB board id run away - they care alot even if its one user, cant say much about IPB though - IPB is the best <3 but the new licensing sort of sucks.

6. Nitro

Nitro New Member

You need to prove you have a license using VB just to get mods and the sort, of course we use a full license, Lionheart purchased VB especially for kh-3.net :)

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Well that would be cool if you can merge the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.