• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Forums Complete

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by Nitro, Dec 2, 2007.

1. Nitro

Nitro New Member

The forums have been fully re styled and in keeping to the site theme used site wide now. I can't notice any immediate changes that need to be made, but their may be a few that pop up. I hope you enjoy the new style, remember to stay active and post lots. This isn't just a new style for KH-3.Net we're using, its hopefully the birth of a site that excels to great heights, and the plans we have for it show no signs of this from happening.

Enjoy :)

2. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Thanks for this new style, it looks great.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

This is great. i am impressed with the site outcome. i cant wait to see how large scale this site really becomes.

4. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

seems to have alot of traffic but lacks activity compared to the traffic. The new "Lush" style (lol) will increase activity and traffic, extremely appealing and I love it, Brilliant job.

5. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

6. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Cool, nice job. The colors aren't really my suiting, but I've always preferred dark colors over sky blue and whatnot. It works really well with the site though, so no need to take what I say into account hehe.

EDIT: Actually I just noticed the buttons, like Reply, Edit and whatnot, they look very good. Nice and creative, I like that. Also I'm looking forward to the videos. Maybe I can just watch the video's from KH and just move into playing the second one then. Takes away the power leveling.

7. Master of Disaster

Master of Disaster New Member

Why is the header on the site now "shorter"? I liked that, looked good the way it was and was usefull.

8. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Great work on the gallery.

As for a dark forum skin, stay tuned i have plans for this. We will of course remain with this style as defult, but i will be designing a dark style soon. More important work is needed however, we are still around 30-40% complete with this revamp.

9. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

The site looks awesome. The colors are pretty. Great work, guys! ^_^

10. Riku

Riku New Member

Hmmmm...

I notice that, nicely done with the "New Thread" button.

11. Mon-sieur Bome

Mon-sieur Bome New Member

Back to the business xD the skin its great i loved ^^