• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Forums Opening - Day 1 over!

Discussion in 'General' started by Nitro, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitro

Nitro New Member

Well almost anyway upon posting, thanks to everyone who has registered, and most of all those who have posted actively throughout the day and formed what can only become a great forum in the coming weeks.

Stay active, post lots, create interesting threads and ask as many people to join as you can "without spamming" and i shall keep adding cool stuff for you guys and expand the forums we offer with our member count.

2. Riku

Riku New Member

Great!

Great, to tell you the truth, I like this website, hope it gets improving everyday.

God Bless You!!!!:)

3. Nostalgic

Nostalgic New Member

Your the Man Nitro, why can't we spam ? :(

4. Raiace

Raiace New Member

Because it's not nice, and they'll probably NOT want to join it if you spam them.

5. Duelist Dx

Duelist Dx New Member

Indeed. SPAM sux xD
    I love the forums Dan! =]

6. Sora

Sora New Member

For those who want to spam.. :p We'll discuss making a Spam Thread just for you!

Sora.

7. Riku

Riku New Member

Me...

I actually dont like spam, I think the forum are good without it, but, like Sora said, making a spam section or thread would be good.

God Bless You!!!!!;)

8. Griever

Griever New Member

OMG STOP IT WITH THE "God bless you" argh lol good to see the communhity is doing well nitro, ill stick around!

9. JordanKnight

JordanKnight New Member

I love this forum, I can see it gonig far, one day and we have this many active members already, and i'm definitley going to stay.. good luck KH-3 :).

10. Splitoverload

Splitoverload New Member

Looks like I'm staying. Like the feeling here. Hopefully that 1 would change to a 1000 days successful soon Lolz.

11. Wolfie

Wolfie New Member

I feel like i missed something fun >.>
    but i will prolly be active, unless this place outright dies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.