• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Friends

Discussion in 'General' started by Aqua Fresh, Dec 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Why do you make friends with people? Is it because their cool, or because of their true form of theirself. I am friends with people because of their true personality. Even if they tell lies, you can always know the reason why.

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I usually make friends with nice people, mean people just make me angry and I want to be surrounded by happiness! :D

3. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I really dont know.I make friends I get along with,and sometimes that changes,mostly because people I didnt get along with,I now do.Some people I just cant stand and dont hang around them,but others I can and love to hang with em

4. Mike

Mike Member

The people I consider friends (in real life at least) are rather scarce...It's not so much that I dislike people as they dislike me. I like to talk about intelligent (for example, academic) subject matter as opposed to things like celebrities...and there are people who find this character trait among others I possess annoying.

So basically, it's more like my friends chose me. I'm kind of hard to put up with.

5. Luxoran

Luxoran New Member

I make friends with people both to avoid extreme boredom in the Summer, and also to learn more about who I am as a person.

6. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

I have a lot of friends.

7. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I love making friend coz their are fun.

8. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Well you guys all have a good point, but what about your true friends?

9. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

I only make friends with intelligent people.

10. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

The friends I make are all fun loving, proper people(not too proper like OCD) who are there for their friends

11. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

I make friends becuase I am a very social person and O get a good feeling when I am around people wo like the same things as I do

12. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

I like your thought. You're words have great meanings. Kepp it up the way tou are. DON'T CHANGE!;)

13. OverLord Abaross

my friends always stand by my side through the tough and slow times

14. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

That is what most friends are for. I think you are like that also!

15. OverLord Abaross

what do you mean I am like that also

16. dualblade

dualblade Break!

I think she means that you are like what you like about your friends.

17. Yukie

Yukie Fist Pumps

I make friends with ugly people so I am always prettier than them, that make me feel good. Haha. J/k....

Well, I don't really know, I make friends because we share a simple interest, it could be clothes, celebrities, or school. Most of my friends in high school, we got a long because we like to talk shit about other people, but now I have change.

Since in college, I changed, I have conversation with intelligent people, and they always want to come back and talk to me. I like being the negative mind, because I love a good debate.

Also, I have good traits, well what my friends says I do. I want to make everyone happy.

Like last weekish, my friend was like "Are You Hungry?" To that question, I replied, "I am only hungry if you are hungry."

So I D K. Haha. Just talk to me then you know me, that is how I make friends.

18. OverLord Abaross

hahah that was mean for a second

19. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

That did for a second but I like the way how Yukou changed. And Overlord do you understand me now?

20. OverLord Abaross

not really can you clearify alittle more please sorry I am a little stupid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.