• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Fruits Basket

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Kyuu, Aug 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

What do you think about Furuba? Is it good anime or manga?

I totally love it! It's so funny and an awesome anime and manga. I've watched the anime and read ten manga-books... I need more money for the others.. But I'll buy them all. ^^
    My fav character is absolutely Kyo-kun. He's cute and fun. -^w^- I like Hana and Uo, too.... Then, Kisa is cute and Shigure is fab! :D

How about you?

2. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

OMG!!! I absolutely love this manga!!!! It's the first manga I've ever read and it got me hooked on the manga genre! I've seen the anime as well, I loved it too, but I hated the ending, they should of keep going with the series not just end it after 20 something episodes. Actually I just got back from the library and checked out volumes 5-14 and I'll probably be done with them in about a week, that's how much I love them, it's so hard to put down!!! : )

3. Kyuu

Yeah, I agree with u about the anime's ending.. I wish anime has been as long as manga.

4. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

Yea, but the end of the manga was great!!! I loved it, but I don't wanna spoil it in case you haven't read it yet!

5. Sovieto

Sovieto Banned

'tis good. it's a fun anime and manga series, but it's not one of the best.

6. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i would definitaly put it on my top 5 manga. I love the meaning that goes deeper than a love-story manga.Ive never watched the anime. But i own all the manga. My favourite characters are Momiji, Tohru and Kisa :)

7. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

My fave character's are Kyo, Yuki, Shigure, and Haru.

8. Kyuu

Kyo-kun is sooo cute... ^w^And Shi-san is funny! x3

9. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

yup love it >.<
    i like yuki n akito, but in the anime akito=boy in manga akito=girl
    confused ^^'

10. ü

ü 30•05•2010

i think its the other way. Akito is guy in manga?

11. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

No, cuz in the manga, Akito is a girl who was raised as a boy, which is probably why she's got major anger issues! :p

12. ü

ü 30•05•2010

Oh okay >.< thanks for correcting. I havent read them for a good while now..

I might read again tonight,

13. Sakura-Fan

Sakura-Fan New Member

I love Kyo and Tohru, they are llike the most perfect couple ever!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.