• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Full Metal Alchemist

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Demi Shock, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Any other fans out there?

I just started watching it when it replayed on Adult Swim.

Its pretty cool.

2. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

FMA absolutley sucks. It reminds me of my cat's puke smeared on the arabian, priceless, rug.

3. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

What makes it suck so much?

4. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

Characters;
    Weak, some have "important" roles but last one, maybe a couple episodes tops.

Story;
    It's boring, and if you've read the manga you'll understand what I'm saying.

Overall;
    My dislikment comes from the 'humour' it tries to portray, and the fact that everyone says it's great is enough to tick me off, over-hyping it. It's action is boring, and sometimes childish. When it tries to go for a more mature stand-point, it fails with the characters lack of emotions. I mean, perfect example - Lust.

Adult Swim is realy failing on finding some good animes.

5. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

well, thats an interesting perspective. Most anime's are really getting overrated lately, but really its just the growing popularity and the people who have already seen it are getting annoyed.

Cant really hate em for just liking it though. Thats their own opinion. :D

6. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

You don't understand. Try reading it again, slowly this time. Because, I never said I didn't like 'them' whoever 'them' is, I said I dislike the anime because it's over-hyped. Much like Naruto.

and actually, no. Most animes aren't getting overrated. You realize how many animes there are? We haven't even touched up on all of 'em. please, read through my reasons again since your post basically touched up one one thing.

7. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

Sorry if you're offended, but trust me, I wasnt directing it at you. I would have said so if I was.

It was a general statement.

Dont take it too personal. =D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  8. maher23

maher23 Member

yow! wazzup people! its me! your friendly neighborhood maher saying hello to all of you guys! so i was wondering why did name this thread full metal alchemist? is that connected to kh and ff? no offense guys? im just asking so can you guys answer my quetion pls? ill be waiting! ^_^! so this is your friendly neighborhood maher saying bye2x! so seeya!

9. Demi Shock

Demi Shock Guest

lol, thats why its under the anime and manga section.

10. lagatcy

lagatcy New Member

It says you're 16, are you sure?

11. Flare

Flare New Member

xD

No this is not related to KH or FF.

It's an anime (and manga). This is an anime and manga section, hence it goes here.

12. Misa Misa

Misa Misa New Member

I love FMA. It rocks!

13. Ultima Star

Ultima Star New Member

FMA is the awesomeness.
    And Edward is so...ho--cute^^; hehe

14. maher23

maher23 Member

i loved the movie! like edward i a grown man and his brother is also like him!

15. Maxwell

Maxwell New Member

I love Edward in FMA too! It's the kinda like the first anime I like! FMA rox!!!

16. Lost Darkness

Lost Darkness New Member

This is one of the few animes that really made me feel for the people. I loved when Edward is trapped and he sees the light and trys to grab it.......*cries*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.