• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Gameplay will be shown at Nintendo's 3DS Conference

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Ventus, Dec 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

NINTENDO WORLD 2011 ƒjƒ“ƒeƒ“ƒh[3DS‘ÌŒ±‰ï b o“Wƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹ƒŠƒXƒgb Nintendo

Video Form of News: YouTube - Nintendo World 2011 Details - Playable Nintendo 3DS Titles, Upcoming Trailers and Live Stage Shows

An event called Nintendo World 2011 will take place during January 8th and games for the 3DS will be shown in fuller detail (demo or gameplay video). Kingdom Hearts 3DS is among the games listed for this event so in due time, we will see new videos of this new successor to the Kingdom Hearts series. I can't wait to see what new worlds Nomura has in store for it.

Nintendo World 2011: Playable Titles, Upcoming Trailers and Other Event Details

Then there’s also the games that will be shown off in video form:
    I am also excited to see more of Kid Icarus and Zelda for 3DS along with Mario Kart. There is another RPG by Level-5 I'm looking forward to but its not on the list; this game is called Time Travellers.

Here's a trailer of it.

YouTube - Time Travelers Debut Trailer

And more information on it...

YouTube - Time Travelers is Announced for the Nintendo 3DS, Fantasy Life Being Reworked on 3DS

Last edited: Dec 29, 2010
  2. Epic Kirby

Epic Kirby New Member

I wonder if this means the playable titles are the ones releasing closest to the 3DS's launch because they are obviously further ahead in development.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.