• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

GBA Games

Discussion in 'General' started by annyssrr, Jan 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Do anybody know any good games for GBA? If you do please tell me.

2. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

Pokemon
    Mario games
    Tetris
    Final Fantasy Tactics
    Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

GBA, those games are expiring, why you going out and buying some? Well pokemon, Harvest Moon, Petz, Kingdom Hearts, and pacman are all good.

4. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Do you guys know Beyblade G-Revolution?

5. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

Can't say I do, but I agree with the suggestions of Pokemon and Kingdom Hearts. Emerald version is the best if you do go with Pokemon.

6. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I just want to find a good GBA Game.

7. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Really I would just buy any gameboy game and try it out, because now days they don't cost much. If not then go with Chain of memories = great game. Don't like that game then go with Dragon Ball Z, there is great ones. :D Good luck trying to find one!

8. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

I try the game called chain of memories, digimon racing, shaman king master of spirits, beyblade g-revolution, and dragonball gt tranformation.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age.

In my opinion, they are two of the best games for the GBA.

10. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Sound great, can you tell me more about that game.

11. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Okay, let's see. It's a big story, so I'll see what I can do.

Two evil people, Saturos and Menardi, steal 3 of the 4 elemental stars. They plan to use them to unseal alchemy in the world. Isaac and Garet have the last star. They chase Saturos and Menardi across the continent, meeting Ivan and Mia along the way. Saturos and Menardi captured Jenna and Kraden, two of Isaac's and Garet's friends. After chasing Saturos and Menardi, they make it to the Mercury lighthouse. Saturos and Menardi use the Mercury elemental star to activate the lighthouse and get away. After a long time, everybody is at the Venus lighthouse. Saturos and Menardi use the Venus elemental star to activate this second lighthouse. The game ends in a battle against Saturos and Menardi fused together into a two headed dragon. Saturos and Menardi die at the end.

The next game takes place immediately after. But instead of controling Isaac, you are given control of Felix. Felix is Jenna's brother who was thought to be dead, but he was working with Saturos and Menardi. So now you are going all over the world trying to activate the remaining two lighthouses.

12. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

I would buy the Fire Emblem games they are absoulutly amazing ^^

13. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Golden sun is a great game but gets too annoying with the encounter rate so high...

Try playing Harvest Moon, Monster Rancher Advance, Final Fantasy Tactics, Pokemon, Sword Craft 1 and 2 are a must!!!...

14. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Fire Emblem (Fun and cool character animation, the battles are very cool)

Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories (If you haven't played the first game, then this might be a little confusing. Still, very addictive.)

Pokemon Leaf Version (Pokemon may have lost their flare, but this one is totally awesome!)

15. Kyon

Kyon New Member

What about Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap, Yu-Gi-Oh, Dynasty Warriors there really good, ne !

16. Fireflame

Fireflame New Member

Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, TZhe Legend of Zelda, the Minish Cap but The GBA is old

17. annyssrr

annyssrr New Member

Thanks for telling me about all of those game.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.