• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Google Glass

Discussion in 'General' started by Angel, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Have you ever heard of Google Glass?

They're glasses with a camera. Talk about privacy issues. If similar innovations like these take off, just imagine the type of world we'll be living in and the number of viral videos.

Also, did you know that there's a display on the glasses that connects you to wifi, GPS, Calling, Messaging and so much more. I'm actually a little creeped out about this. Google Glass is a flop now. But I think it may have started something.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Honestly, I would love to have glasses like those. Can help to take someone to court easily with evidence, lol.

3. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I've heard of them. I actually head the first version wasn't that good, plus I think it was either an exclusive purchase or just really expensive. I've read that they are working on a second version of it, but I'm not sure if its been released or not.

4. Angel

I've also heard that doctors have tested them in surgeries. Um. Crazy?!

5. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

I've only heard of one doctor, who does it to record and archive his surgeries. Which is pure genius because you can go back and study your work

6. Angel

Hmm. That's true. But those records can also be subpoena and probably reviewed by other people.

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Google is coming out with Google Glass 2.0. They are not aiming in ending the program to fund it.