• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Got it!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days' started by RoxasxKairi, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoxasxKairi

RoxasxKairi New Member

I got the game!! I am so excited to play!

Right now I am trying to find my DS charger, anyone else get it yet? :O

2. brian6330

brian6330 New Member

I'm going to get the game when I see it in the stores. (I have the money and the DS, but I can't find the game)

3. Icarus

Icarus skinwalker

That's very nice. I got it too. But you don't see me bragging. I'll get someone to close this now.

4. Arnheln

Arnheln New Member

I got it imported from Japan and then got it as a rom when it came out in the US. I finished both versions of the game within about two days. It could be longer to be honest. A good game though. It explains a lot about the storyline.

5. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

I got the game also. Its so cool!

6. alchemistz

alchemistz New Member

Good for you guys^^

7. MiakoxxAxel

MiakoxxAxel New Member

hi im miako.. im new...

PSH! Lucky.. I saved up 40 bucks but my mom made me spend it on a movie.. P:

8. Tsukiyomi

Tsukiyomi Shinto's Moon God

Hi Miako. How do you like the site?

9. Axel951

Axel951 New Member

got it. beat unlocking stuff like sora dual weil roxas and king mick and other keyblades

the end bosses arent too hard

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2009
  10. keyblademaster777

keyblademaster777 New Member

im gonna get it! hopefully tomorrow.

11. CashCrate

CashCrate New Member

That's really nice. Imagine how good the cutscenes will be now that the game is on the DS instead of the GBA. The graphics on the GBA were superb and it had FMV. Tell us how the game is once you start playing it :)

12. jienz

jienz New Member

Hey! im new too! miako, why dont you download it and play it on the pc?

13. Meloxyd

Meloxyd New Member

I bought the Special Edition DSi bundle. Then I bought the english version when it was released. I'm super pleased with this game. It's amazing.

14. LittleNamine

LittleNamine New Member

i got it today, for christmas, already started playing :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.