• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Halloween Nightmare

Discussion in 'General' started by King of Darkness, Oct 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

So today is Halloween. Yay i guess. While some (about 2) of my friends are going trick-or-treating I'm staying in. I had orignally said I was giving out candy, which I still am, I'm too afraid to go out and I'm not ashamed to admit it. EVERYONE is saying, including the police, that within the states of Pensylvania, Washington, and my state Maryland the Crips and the Bloods are going to be killing and initiating 31 girls and 9 boys of any age. Tell me: am i over reacting bout this or do I have every right to be scared?

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

take an air pistol or ak-47 or a tommy gun or a bazooka or something.

Nah lol,i do not live in america but as far as i know it is quite dangerous.

like i said never thought of using an atom bomb....

3. King of Darkness

4. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I'm guessing that didn't help much.....
    I wuldn't take my chances if I were you,luckily my street isn't vey violent and I already went.

5. King of Darkness

oh. well it might have sucked for me cuz i got crips round my way.

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Hiding is always a good option.

7. King of Darkness

exactly wut i was thinkin

8. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I just now got in from trick or treating (a little disappointing cuz I didn't get that much candy) and I think you were smart to stay inside cuz I wouldn't want anything to happen to you! :D

9. King of Darkness

thnx for carin LDC!!¡¡!!¡¡

10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

I care too....Just I was feeling in a rather comedy like mood.Well it's over now too bad.

11. King of Darkness

wut do ya mean 'too bad'?¿?¿

12. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

well for some of us that's bad...

13. King of Darkness

ooooooooook

14. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

free candy,whats not to like....

15. King of Darkness

oh my grandmother had some left over candy and my little sister went trick-or-treating so you know i got something

16. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

well that's good,i think you made the right choice.

17. King of Darkness

i think so

18. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Well as long as you think so..

19. Mike

Mike Member

The bloods and crips are 'fear' based gangs in most parts of North America.

I've had my tangle with the bloods once, a series of assaults that lasted about 6 months. One time I would've gotten beaten up pretty badly, except that I happened to be armed with a snow shovel (coincidently, I was shovelling snow at the time).

They're not as tough as they seem...infact, the ones I was up against had no fighting experience. They're just puppets.

I don't know if it's different with Gun laws etc. in the US...if it is, sorry for being naive.

Despite what I'm saying however, the rule of thumb is: If you think there is legitimate cause for alarm, then err on the side of caution. I would have stayed in too.

EDIT: I'd just like to post that I'm NOT affiliated with the bloods or the crips...I was targetted because of a misunderstanding. I apparently flashed the crips' gang sign or something without meaning to, while dancing. (I don't know if anyone knows what a 'clown walk' or 'crip walk' is...it's a hip-hop style dance move that can spell out letters and words. "Clown walking" is the dance style itself, and "Crip walking" is spelling out a code, while clown walking)

Last edited: Nov 1, 2008
  20. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

good advice...It's dne now though what's done is done...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.