• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Have You Heard of the Vibe?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mandy Samano, Oct 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

So I know I posted about SocialVibe already, and now I realize that I should have posted it here lol!
    For those of you who have seen it already, don't worry about this, because I'm only going to sort of repeat myself.

To those who have considered and checked out the website:
    Thank you :)

For those of you who haven't are interested in the well being and preservation of our world, then keep reading :)

I just want to spread to everyone about SocialVibe.
    I'll give you a few reasons why you should join:

1. It's a charity based website and ITS FOR REAL
    2. You don't have to donate any money, only a bit of your time
    3. You'll be taking one step to make the world a better place
    4. You can earn prizes, and you get perks
    5. and most importantly, it's fun ^.^

it's so simple, that it seems so unrealistic, I know, but it really is worth your while :]]

To join, click the link in my signature, and it will walk you through all the steps.

You pick a sponsor (mine are Hello Kitty, and Adobe)
    You choose a cause (mine is WWF, World Wildlife Fund)

[​IMG]

And there are a TON of sponsors and causes to choose from, so don't be afraid to browse through them all. They cover all areas too! Lost someone to cancer? then choose Stand Up to Cancer. Have a friend thats in Iraq? Then choose the cause that will help bring them home! The list goes on!

So how do you raise money?
    Your sponsor donates money to your cause, which is determined by how many points you earn. You get points for merely logging on each day! Updating your status, and answering the daily question XD

If you want to make our world a better place, then I suggest you join!! It's simple, easy, and WORTH YOUR TIME!!

Peace and Love,
    Mandy

2. Mandy Samano

Mandy Samano New Member

For those who are slightly interested watch this 40 second video explaining about SocialVibe

Here is a 2 minute video that explains it, more in depth.

:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.