• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Reef, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Reef

Reef New Member

So i've been posting a little but never said hi to anyone, so, um, Hello!

I'm Reef and I play PS2, PS3, my PC, and my DS. I competetive swim, and I like to Surf.

I am curently working on a full scale, wooden, Oblivion Keyblade, but the project is curently on hold becuase my blade just broke, so i need to fix that. I'll post some pictures once i get some.

Hope this place is kool, cya round. :D

Last edited: Oct 20, 2009
    EtherealSummoner likes this.
  2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Hi and welcome.

Rules and FAQ's. Go through them at least once.
    Any questions, just ask one of the staff.
    See you around.
    Enjoy.

3. RebelMurf

RebelMurf Hero of the Wild

Welcome to the forums, hope you have fun here and stick around =]

4. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

Welcome....I'm Demy the most suicidal person ever...if you ever need me...i'll be in my grave..:D :D

5. Hey what's up man? Name's Reonarudo Butsuchiru, make it short and say Reo or Reon, whatever works best. See you around the forums :)

6. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Welcome to the forums

C'ya around

~ Overdose

7. That's Overdose. If you listen to her, you don't die :-D

8. Reef

Reef New Member

o_O, sound interesting...

9. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

heya, welcome to the forums. you can call me blade. i know this is sudden but, how fast can you swim a 100 yd free?

10. Reef

Reef New Member

Your a swimmer too? Awsome. Freestyle isn't really my thing, but I think my time is like a 55.4 or 55.3 or something like that.

11. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Hai, kupo. I'm the RP mod, Moogle. Have a nice stay, and don't write anything that would cause anybody's eyes to bleed, kupo.

12. Reef

Reef New Member

Alright Then!!!

13. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

^_^ HI REEF! I'm Summonerbrandon. O.O I hope you can fix your blade. ^^ What do you like to do? I hope you enjoy this site & be a active member of this family site. ^_^

14. Reef

Reef New Member

Um, of course, I like swimming becuase i do it like 3 hours a day. I like to surf (but haven't really been able to in a LOOOOOOOOOOONG while)

I love the KH video games. Own every one.

I am always doing homework lately though so my Keyblade project and gaming has pretty much been put on hold.

I also enjoy making model cars, usually doesn't matter what kind of car, as long as I find it apealling.

Thats all I can think of right now.