• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Help me Decide, Gaming laptop

Discussion in 'General' started by Nights, Oct 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nights

Nights New Member

Hey everyone, I was doing some thinking while looking at my falling appart Dell laptop. I really want to get a gaming laptop and I currently don't have the money for one, but I'd like to know what to keep an eye out for when I am able to buy one. I play to use this more so for online game as I have very little interest in playing games that are in this generation on other systems.(Like DMC 4, Prey ect.)I might be doing some school work with it, soo would hope its not completely useless incase I need to use it for such purpose.

So far, best I've heard is 2 things to look out for is Acer and Core 2 Duo as they had low price with great specs.

Also if its not too much trouble, could anyone make a list of Manufacters (like Dell, Toshiba, Gateway, ect.) and a bit of pros and cons to each.

Thank you all for your help and your time :D

2. Beloved

Beloved Azure's Beloved

I totally reccomend a Mac. Its good for just about everything.

3. Nights

Nights New Member

Yes, but they are quite pricey and suck for gaming unless I change to another OS like Windows, that or emulate it. Anyone else?

4. Figure.09

Figure.09 New Member

Get a Mac or Alienware. Mac's are amazing, because they don't diminish as quickly as a PC, but Alienware is...amazing. To be honest I'm torn about which to get, myself.

Alienware <3

Though, they are VERY expensive.

5. Cloudtail4ever

Cloudtail4ever New Member

I have a Gateway T Series laptop, and it works great for games! Though it costs $800 and I had to pay extra to get a really strong game card so it plays the games nearly perfect

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.