• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Help Please! :)

Discussion in 'General' started by Nova, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hi guys!
    I need some suggestions. Recently, my parents bought an Xbox360 with kinect. I have better internet than her and also more knowledge on games and such so she sent it to me to download games. She wanted 2 kinect games, a few puzzles, some exersise ones, and 1 or 2 with a good story line and stuff.

I already did it and thought I did a good job but apparently she has a moral objection to games that involve blood, stabbing, or killing people. So I did a bad job with the story line 'fun games' when I chose Assassin's Creed. >.<

They listed something challenging, fun, interesting, with a lot of puzzles and a good storyline. So basically Zelda but I doubt I can find that for Xbox. Help would be apreciated if you know of a game like that please post it here. It can't be TOO violent though.

2. Lol good job on the Assassin's Creed thing xD

Portal 2 is the only game I can think of that fits the description that I've played.