• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Help!! Prayers Need ASAP as in NOW

Discussion in 'General' started by Destiny, May 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Guys I need help. A while back my great grandfather had open heart surgery. Since his surgery he has been having troubles. Today they discovered he has lemonia. The doctors say he may not make it. My family and of coarse needs prayers now, sooooo please I know I'm not the person making prayers all the time but I reallly need it this time.

2. Omega

Omega New Member

omg kairi star of course i'll pray for you and your family!

3. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

??? What's Lemonia? Don't worry. All of you prayed for me & my grandmommy & I'll do the same.

Last edited: May 7, 2009
  4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well I spelled it wrong (of coarse, I've never bee na good speller) it's when your breathing is real bad, in older people it can make them quit breething, they quit breathing their respiratory system shuts down, the heart begins to stop, then next thing is death.

5. Ventus

Ventus Kickass Keyblader!

I'm hoping your great grandfather will be alright. I lost my grandfather, 4 months ago. I'm still upset about it but if you need any help, I'm here for you, Star.

6. OMG, I will be praying for you and your family.

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Thanks guys, my mom just came back from teh hospital they got it under control for now, but my great grandfather isn't out of the trouble yet. Right now he can't talk or think or nothing. I heard my mom's conversation and it actually sounds like he may have amnesia. Plus right now he's dilusional and stuff. He's really weak. My mom was saying earlier my great grandfather never cried in his life except when my great grandmotehr died and now.

I believe this and he must be in a lot of pain due to his past. In his past he lost his thumb slamming it in the car door, he was in World War II, he had to travel on the boats to America from Germany at a very young age. Moving place to place. Working with nuclear plants, and much more. So right now he's in a lot of pain. He's been trying to act like mr tough guy though when my mom said in his eyes he was in a lot of pain.

8. He sounds like a very brave man. I hope he comes through fine.

9. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I think she meant Pneumonia. Pneumonia
    And i'm sorry to heard that. I'll pray for your grandfather's sake in my place. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.