• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Help us clean the forum up!

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by TradeDemon, Nov 29, 2007.

1. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Over the next few days all the moderators will be going through the forum and cleaning it up. We now have rules ... You did READ them didn't you? :rolleyes:

Please help us clean topics up by reporting posts. All you need to do is click on this icon in a topic: [​IMG]

Please also edit your profile if it does not suit our new rules.

These are in place to make the forum better for everyone.

We will be cracking down on posts in the wrong section, spam posts etc.

You do not need to report posts in the fun & games section.

And finally please welcome our new mods so far (hint hint nudge nudge)
    EbeneezerAl
    Riku
    Kingdomheartsfan12345

KH-3.Net is back in business and here to stay. Please tell all your friends! we are only going to get bigger and better.

Thanks for your help. :)

2. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Very nice LH, very nice. Let me know if my posts in this area start annoying you. XD

I shall be on the look out. I thought a couple things in the spam area were pointless even for being in there. But who am I to say, there's no post count so nobody needs to care, right?

Congrats to those promoted as well! I'm sure you three will do a great job.

3. Riku

Riku New Member

Well said, some of us might had started, remember that there are some pointless threads around.

4. Exodus

Exodus New Member

Well since there was already an announcement of mods here by LH I figured I should post here.

LH just 'reinstated' me as moderator of the Roleplay. I was his moderator for the same area on his previous forums (finalfantasy.net) for over a year. I've been roleplaying for around three years as well, so if any are worried about my low post count, I do have experience. I look forward to working with the other roleplayers. ^_^

5. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Lol, you have more posts than LH... Neither of you are Fit to be in your positions ;)

Congrats to everyone.
    Also, Shall I report posts I feel are Stupid/Unnecessary ?

6. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

Having a lot of posts wouldn't make us any more "fit" for our positions. Personally I spend most of my time improving the site instead of posting a lot. In fact this is all I plan to do over the next few weeks due the amount of improvements we will be making. :)

7. Riku

Riku New Member

Yes

That would help Pulse.

8. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

I was hoping the wink would Imply its a friendly joke, but never the less I was put in my place...

9. TradeDemon

TradeDemon King Kong

I knew it was a joke. The smiley face in my post would imply it was a friendly message. :D

10. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Lol. Thats The Type of Smiley Face I Like :D