• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Help!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories' started by kuraichan, May 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuraichan

kuraichan New Member

Im stuck on chain of memories on riku fourth battle when you meet the real namine for the first time what type of cards do i need 0 9's becuase he always beats me with his combination attacks and i cannot defeat the combination in time you see please help me im really stuck

2. tinytommy

tinytommy New Member

I suggest 8s and 9s and 0s cause you use the high cards for attacking him and the 0s to stop his attacks.
    i got stuck on that one for AGES...

3. Namine3.0

Namine3.0 New Member

I was stuck at that battle as well I agree with tinytommy you need 8s,9s,and 0s

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

If you still need help, try putting every Cloud card you have, and the boss card that copies Riku's character card. That way, if you have at least 3 Cloud cards, you can do the omnislash sleight 5 times without losing a single Cloud card.:D

Last edited: Jun 2, 2008
  5. Okay first i need your lv # baecause i beat the game at lv. 99 yes you need 5,7,8,0,9,6
    Try leveling up to about 65 and when riku uses his Dark Aura use 0's to negate it and have Jafar in your drck along with shadow and Maleficent.(Lv. up all CP HP Sleights: Ars arcanum is recommended use parasite cage or Dark-self enemy cards)

6. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

You don't need to be that high a level, I beat it at 45 or something.

Btw, go and save right after you finish.

7. Betty Boop

Betty Boop New Member

You only need to be around Level 50 to defeat the game. I have a perfectionist streak so I usually level up to 99 to be complete. I agree with Desert Warrior that the Cloud cards are excellant.

8. Well in truth i beat the game at 85 but I played through it on the Castle Oblivion board till I got to lv 99.

9. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

Definently use 0's. It makes that fight super easy, cause he relies on sleights so much. then use 6-9 cards to use sleights of your own. Premiums are your best friend in this fight, cause u can use sleights and still have some good cards for later. Use about 2-3 premiums in your deck, and you'll breeze through this. If you don't like 0's you can always try dodging, but it's hard. When he uses the attack were the screen dims and he flies around, try running around his attack. Be in the middle of the screen cause the geysers of darkness only take one side of the screen, and thats the side he ends up on. When he uses the black fire ball, run diagonally toward him, because the fire ball has to correct before it hits you. Still the miss rate on that attack is low, so 0's are your friends for that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.