• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hey everyone

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dreamscape, Apr 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dreamscape

Dreamscape New Member

I'm Kyle - I'm 15. I've been a fan of KH/FF for a while, but I never really met anyone who liked either series in real life (well, a few, but it doesn't matter). Just wanted to collect a batch of online friends as well! LETS BE BEST FRIENDSSS.

2. EbeneezerAl

EbeneezerAl New Member

Welcome to the forum. Follow the rules and enjoy yourself. If you have questions, just ask.

Later.

3. Earindel

Earindel New Member

:D Hey guys its Earindel . . . Sorry i've been aways for AGES, its really not my fault, but anyway yeah my names jake a.k.a. Earindel, and i'm 17, blonde roxas kinda hair but not TOO spiky, hazel eyes, 5''9', white, and of course still LOVIN' the kh and i can't wait till BBS and 358/2 Days, and Coded and most important Kingdom Hearts 3 comes out omg I can't wait. I'm a funny smart guy :rolleyes: (rare combination if I do say so myself) and I can't wait to meet all the new friends I . . . hope i make . . . hehe . . . Jk i know ill make cool friends cuz anybody that loves Kingdom Hearts is cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

huai.....

nice to meet u
    i hope we can be good friend too
    well my favourite character is riku
    :)

5. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

Hi there, nice to meet you. You can call me Hope. I loves Kingdom Hearts too, My favorate characters are a tie beween Axel, Riku, Sora, and Namine' (She could kick Kairi's but any day :p )
    I'm a girl, 15 years old with short blonde hair.

6. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

Welcome to Kh-3.net. Follow the rules and if you have any questions please ask the staff.

7. HeartlessKing

HeartlessKing New Member

Hey welcome to the forum.
    Have fun in here,all kingdom hearts players accepted...:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.