• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hey there!

Discussion in 'Archive' started by YourLuckyKeyblade, May 31, 2012.

1. YourLuckyKeyblade

YourLuckyKeyblade New Member

Hi, I'm YourLuckyKeyblade! I have loved Kingdom Hearts ever since it first came out, I was like 10 or 11 at the time. The series has taught me a lot, like friendship, there is always a light in the darkness, and keeping your friends close no matter how far away they may be. It has really touched my heart and made me grow into a kind person. I love anime, manga, reading, avatar sites, and video games. I'm 21 and currently in Pharmacy school. I hope I have fun around here and see you all around!

Napoléon likes this.
  2. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forum. I hope you have a nice time here.

3. YourLuckyKeyblade

Thanks for the warm welcome!

4. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Yup Kingdom Hearts has some idealistic meanings. XD
    But there true!

Anywho, I hope you have a good time here. Make lots of friends, relax, and enjoy yourself!

5. YourLuckyKeyblade

Thanks!!! :) I love your signature.

6. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

Your grammar and spelling has touched my cold, mathematical heart ever so slightly. It's good to know we have some people in the real world who actually accomplish something.

I'm Sho, enjoy yourself and follow the rules.

That is all.

-Sho

7. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Pharmacy? SWEET! ^_^ I hope you continue the career. I am Brandon. :D And which games do you play if I may ask?

8. Noir

Noir

Welcome to KHPlanet. Read the rules so you won't get in trouble, and have fun with your cool time here.

9. Italia07

Italia07 Life being a handful ¬_¬

Welcome to the site! :3 And hope that you enjoy your time here, makes friends, and that you do well in school and such ^_^

10. SoRoxas

SoRoxas New Member

Well Hai Dere :3
    have fun :)

11. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Hello YourLuckyKeyblade, welcome to the site !
    I've already seen you posting around here and there which is a great thing ~!

I had considered going into Pharmacy once upon a time, but I'm now leaning on other medical jobs as well. It's so hard to choose >_<

But yeah, I know I'll see you around so I look forward to reading your future posts.
    Cheers.x

12. ImmaRikuOfficial

ImmaRikuOfficial New Member

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your time here.

13. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Welcome fellow pharmacy student~
    Have fun and enjoy your stay.