• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Heya~

Discussion in 'Archive' started by SinisterSundown, Nov 22, 2010.

1. SinisterSundown

SinisterSundown New Member

Hey, I'm SinisterSundown or Aylin. Friends call me Akina, though. I'm 15 years old and I come from Germany (=thus my english is not the best...at least not always ._.). I found this page with google (my best friend) and because I'm a KH-Fan for several years and I think this forum looks nice, I decided I'd register myself :)
    As I said, I'm a KH-Fan for some years. I saw a video about it on youtube in...2006, I guess, and since then I wanted to play it (well...I did :D).
    I also like other games and many types of games (action, rpg, adventure etc). My favorite game in all time is Final Fantasy VIII, although KH II is close to it xD
    I'm a fan of loud music. Mostly rock, alternative and instrumental (like OSTs).
    I read a lot, too. I like maaaaany novels, but Manga, too ;D
    Yeah...People say I'm a funny and sarcastic person who can be serious, too.

Well, I guess that's it :)

Napoléon likes this.
  2. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

Hey SinisterSundown or Aylin, I find you sound amazing :)

I'm also a fan of Final Fantasy but I've never played VIII because I'm a square that lacks a PS1 memory card. But that's beside the point, have fun here, post plenty, make some friends; I'm sure you'll enjoy your time spent on this forum (;

Oh and is Aylin your real name? If so then man you have an exceptional name. How is Aylin properly pronounced?

3. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Hello hello. Wish I could speak some German. The band Equilibrium have a nice tongue (my opinion), I'm rather jealous of it XD
    Anyway, follow the rules, read some FAQ's. Questions? Ask.
    See you around. Enjoy

4. SinisterSundown

SinisterSundown New Member

Well, it's pronounced like "Eileen". "Aylin" is kind of the turkish spelling, but the names's meanings are different.
    Oh, and it's not very exceptional. To the contrary, it's rather popular in Turkey and here in Germany, for example :)

5. Moogle

Moogle Well-Known Member

Huh. . . I've been to Istanbul before. Anyways, welcome to our cozy little family.

6. Lucifer-II

Lucifer-II New Member

Guten Abend! Wie Gehts?
    That's it, no more German for you.
    Welcome to the forums. I'm pretty new myself.. :|

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

Welcome to the forums. Hope you have fun.