• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Hmmm...lets branch out

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by NeRo, May 1, 2018.

1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

I notice alot of if not all the RP's here are soley focused in a few threads. I'd like to see more diversity in the RP's here so anyone have any cool ideas they wanna RP? im willing to run at least ONE of them. truthfully i just want a KH rp lol

2. Become

Become Resident Tashian Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

What sort of KH RP? I've got some on the docket; some of which could lead into others. I feel like my best bet on one isn't entirely feasible given our current... errr... population numbers.

3. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Doesnt have to be anything huge or over embarking i just want to create a new KH story with original characters

4. Become

You figuring something featuring fresh/new keyblade wielders? There's practically a surplus of ideas with that premise in the archives that we can look to for inspiration.

5. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Hmmmm depends on exactly what you wanna do. Like Become said we don't exactly have a lot of consistent numbers in terms of active members to a big RP, but I do wanna make a KH RP work though.

I assume you'd want it to be an OG/Non Canon one, and I guess in that case it leads to the question, do we include disney worlds or exclude them? Meaning should we keep our worlds to the original worlds made in KH and our own, or include traversing disney worlds and having different versions of Disney characters

6. Become

A Kingdom Hearts RP can be made to work with a smaller ensemble... Hmmmm. I think I have an idea in mind

FON likes this.
  7. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Whatever it is I'm down man, what did you have in mind?

8. Become

I'm figuring the same idea I've been wanting to do. Just opening it up to everyone.

FON likes this.
  9. Become

I've commenced the writing of the framework for a (sort of?) AU Kingdom Hearts RP.

It will find it's beginning on an original world. It will not have any direct connection to the SRK/TAV plot lines; though I'm willing to toy with the idea that, within our own roster of worlds, we can allude to their adventures as a 'far off circumstance' taking place, essentially, on the other end of the KH Universe. The sign-up process/expectation will be non-traditional.

FON likes this.
  10. FON

FON A Lazy Comic Artist

Sweet, I'm down for that