• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

Homework Help Thread?

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Mike

Mike Member

I may have made one of these years ago, but can't recall. If I did it's likely locked so:

Final Exams are quickly approaching for any secondary students, and it has significance, particularly for those interested in post-secondary education.

What I'd like to do is try and organize a mentorship program for anyone who needs homework assistance.

If you need extra help, or would like to be a mentor just post up and try to hook up with someone you could help out! Or if you'd prefer, just post your question, or answer a question.

To get the ball rolling, I'm more than willing to provide my help to anyone comfortable to speaking with me in private. I'm currently a medical student, as well as a part time college mathematics professor ("adjunct professor" is more accurate). I feel I have the necessary expertise to help with college/university level math, as well as highschool physics/biology/chemistry/exercise science. Unfortunately the material I'm learning is a bit specialized and I likely can't ask said questions here. But I love to learn new things, and music, history, philosophy, computer science etc. are all things I'd love to learn about.

2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Well, it is summer time (For me now) and it is nearing the end of the school year for some of us so I don't think any of us need help with homework right now. :D I will ask once college starts though!