• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How did you find out about Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 2' started by rencoinfreak, Sep 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

how did you find out about it?

i was like 10 years old and went to buy random video games at walmart. Then i noticed the game "Kingdom Hearts" and it looked interesting. i never thought there would a video game that includes Disney. So, i bought it. yay

2. Same here, I was ten and went to C&R, it was there miraculousely (spelt that wrong), so I bought it, then I bought KH2, Kh re:Chain of Memories, then KH2 fINAL MIX+!

3. Well, Kingdom Hearts 1 was my first game for playstation 2, I bought it together with the playstation ^^ Then I bought KH2.

4. KeybladerX

KeybladerX New Member

Yeh, same i bought it with my PS2, found out I liked it, so i bought all the other series

5. ü

ü 30•05•2010

I found out about it in the game shop, looking for, time crisis for my brother for christmas.

6. Xarick

Xarick New Member

i found it out from a friend of mine who told me that it was a really great game so i bought it.And now i love it =]

7. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

I got KH for christmas present. :D I knew nothing about it but it just was in my packet. :'D

8. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

one of my mates is obsessed with it so i thought it would be funny to pretend it liked it so he wouldn't have anything else to talk about it, but when he started i got intrested so i brought kh2

9. rikuchie

rikuchie New Member

me 2 well my friend gave me hikari mp3 n told me 'bout the game

10. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

Wow... I seem to be the only one here who originally saw it in a commercial and wanted to have it. Sadly I didn't get KH1 for like 1 1/2 years after that commercial.

11. Lol mine is a bit weird.

I was about 8 or 9 and was in Ireland seeing my bro (who used to live out there).

About 2 hours before we had to start going to the airport, we went out. I was in a mood, and my mum was asking whether I wanted anything. I (being in a sulk) said no. She knew I did, so we went into a shop, and KH was there in a platinum case. Cause platinum isn't blue or black, I looked at it. Wasn't sure if i wanted it, but she was annoying me so i just said

"Fine, I'll have this one"

Bought it, loved it, said thanks about 2 weeks later :D

12. Kairi10

Kairi10 Member

I saw a commercial when i was in 6 grade n I also have the movie mickeys house of villains and it has the preview of it, n i saw it at the stores:)

13. Nobody13

Nobody13 New Member

well um see we were at toys r us back in 2004 ( i was um 9 i think) so were looking through ps2 games even though i didn't have a ps2 (i thought the games would still work) my bro wanted us to get some plane fighting game, right next to it was kingdom hearts. i picked it up and inspected the box i liked it so i decided to get it... back home i putt it into the ps1 and it doesn't work... we keep the game. then on christmas i go a PS2... and a few games. KH was the first one i played... i couldn't figure out how to move lol i spent 30 minutes trying to figure it out.. then i quit and played a different game.... the next morning i figured it out, and loved it! lol

14. Kairi10

Kairi10 Member

lmao....thats funny but i also thought that but i asked my friend who had a ps2 n he said no

15. estooz123

estooz123 New Member

i was like 6 and i went to visit my cousin

and there he was playin kingdomhearts 1 fighting the optional boss in agrabah

i was like OMG ad then for christmas my sis bought the game for me^^

16. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

It was 6 years ago. I had gotten a PS2 for christmas and 2 or 3 games. The sad thing was there was NO MEMORY CARD. So my mom took me to toy's r us to get one memory card and one game. It was a tough choice game wise but there it was: Kingdom Hearts. I had seen commercials for it but assumed it was for babies (this coming from when I was 7). But I got it anyway. Two weeks later i got all my friends to play it.

17. SoraXaroS

SoraXaroS New Member

Who told you about it

my buddy josh came over about a week after KH2 came out he stole it out of a locker lol but to me it was worth it 2 weeks later when i earned enough i went and bought 1 and 2 but i cant get my hands on a copy KH2 final mix can someone tell me where i can get it

18. iridaceous

iridaceous New Member

Well, first, I got Final Fantasy X as the free game which came with the PS2. I absolutely loved it, and joined fan clubs and stuff for FF. XD There, some people were talking about KH and said it was really good, so I went out and bought it! ^^

19. Heinxytex

Heinxytex New Member

I see it from commercial. I thought it was a game for kid but in the end, I bought it and got addicted to it. ^__^

20. fishy smells

fishy smells Member

my story:
    I got CoM for my birthday, but at the time I didn't know it had spoilers...
    So I got kh1 and 2 a year later! I loooved all of them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.