• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How do you LOOK?

Discussion in 'General' started by EtherealSummoner, Feb 13, 2012.

How do you look when you Walk?

1. Up.

1 vote(s)
    5.0%
  2. Straight Ahead.

5 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Down.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  4. None.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. A mix.

11 vote(s)
    55.0%
  1. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

XD A funny catchy title. Anyways, I am very curious but whenever you walk or run, do you always look down, look straight ahead or look up?

2. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

depends, on if I'm in a group, what we're talking about, all kinds of factors go into where I'm looking.

3. Light&dark

Light&dark Salute 2 dem hatas moffo!

It all depends on... stuff... ...

4. Aqua Fresh

Aqua Fresh Anita ✿◠‿◠

Yesh, it sure does depends. :p

5. EtherealSummoner

-_- That's a poor answer from all three of you. XD But anyways, as for me, I used to look down a lot but that is because I do not want to trip... and whenever I am about to encounter someone, I tend to look down first and then look up to say hi. XD However, after encountering that quote from Queen Elfaria that I had found after playing Odin Sphere months ago and found it again a couple of days ago after looking up Odin Sphere to put in my signature, I started to practice looking straight ahead without looking down. Right now, I am all for the looking straight ahead.

6. TheKnightofAwesome

TheKnightofAwesome /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

It's not a poor answer, i mean. If I'm by myself. I look all over the place to take in whatever's around me, If i'm in a group, I tend to either look at my companion, or straight ahead to see where I'm going. The factors of where i look is not an exact science. I also have to take my mood into account, like if I'm sad, I tend to look downwards more, or not look people in the eye. But again this is not exact, so that's why i gave the answer i did, because it's true, where i look varies on the factors both inside and around me.

7. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

I almost always look down when I walk. Doesn't matter if I'm walking by myself or in a group, or what my moods are.

8. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I'm with Kitty, usually I look down. I'll occasionally look up to see in the distances like any obstacle(suc as a freshmen standing around, a teacher, a customer, fellow co-workers, etc.)

9. EtherealSummoner

@Knight: And once again, saying it depends is a poor answer. I was looking more for the answers like what Mrs. Kitty and Nicole had put down. It is not no "It all depends" because really, all of us know that we will have to look up to watch T.V. and we are not going to look down while we play dodgeball. What I was looking for is as to what you do the most when you look: Do you mainly look down, mainly look up, mainly look straight ahead, or a mixture of the two out of the three.

10. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

I look down when I'm aware but normally I'm not aware of my actions or surroundings so I look straight and my peripherals.

11. EtherealSummoner

:D Whenever I look straight, I end up feeling proud and I end up having my chest stick out to display my confidence. I am starting to like walking straight.

12. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

i look down until i have to turn or sumthing i have to look up for. Other than that if i know where im going i look down

13. Napoléon

Napoléon Kuroko Fangirl

I look straight ahead (unless if I'm walking down stairs, because I'm a klutz.)
    I used to look down a few years back, but my mom told me that it shows a lack of confidence, so I starting looking ahead and I haven't gone back. Granted, when there's ice in front of me or a possibility of dog feces (people seem to not want to clean it off the sidewalk sometimes), I look down for the better of me. I slipped once this year and it was painful, so I've learned my lesson around patches of ice.

14. EtherealSummoner

*High fives Purpy* Yep! It actually do feel as though whenever you mainly look down that it shows a lack of confidence. it also shows a sign of submission (Saying that you are not a threat) and that they may feel guilty. However, if you look straight ahead, you will be able to have your mind fixed on a certain goal, become more fearless, and you will un-waver. It can even make you become bold. Now, I do look down just to make sure I am not going to trip, have to step over train tracks and to find anything that may have dropped on the ground but other than that, I will always look straight ahead. ^_^

15. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

I'm usually wearing a hat (An authentic Pi-face's Cap mind you) and or hood and looking up and down xD.

16. Suriel

Suriel New Member

I look straight ahead. Unless there's a crowd or a lot of people passing by, then I tend to look down.

17. Luke

Luke Member

Amix but normally straight ahead

18. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

Depends on the situation...

19. Noxty

Noxty New Member

I look to the sky as a dream of whats up there thinking about that there's someone in this world waiting for me and chasing my dream, also I like the blue sky I just don't like the sun its too hot and besides you never know when you'll catch a glimpse of a UFO and then there's funny clouds! funny clouds...

20. BlueLightning

BlueLightning New Member

Hehe love your poem :)