• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How much you wanna bet?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Hatori, Oct 18, 2011.

1. Hatori

Hatori New Member

Just a thought, how many of you think that in the first 6 months of circulation, Squeenix remakes 3D for another console?

2. Roxion

Roxion New Member

gonna have to bet against that, love.

3. Corbenik_979

Corbenik_979 Member

hmmmm maybe. But ill get it anyways!

4. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

maybe,but it doesnt matter cuz probably we'll have to buy another console anyway,unless square enix decide to release 3D for PSP,the console that is nearest to 3D,in therms of videogame console generations,but i really think that is almost impossible,if SE releases 3D to another console it will be for ps3 or psvita,and the most important thing:WHO CARES??? i'll get to play 3D doesnt matter how and i think every fan thinks the same way

5. Remedy

Remedy Remnant

Probably not.

6. Hatori

Hatori New Member

Well, to me it seems like a bad move on their part. At the very least they could format it in two console versions. :I

7. Angel

Angel Lion Heart Staff Member Administrator

Nope. I don't see it happening.

I think it's a great move to have it on 3DS to promote it.

The 3DS will have awesome titles and the price has dropped.

8. heartsride

heartsride New Member

how would they redo a 3D game onto another console? oh yeah they could not include 3D, but that's part of the fun