• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How would you rank the Espada? (slight spoiler)

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by GrandShadow, Feb 9, 2010.

1. GrandShadow

GrandShadow I accept your challange.

i've seen this debate on plenty of anime/manga/bleach sites so i'm curious as to what you say. the Espada are ten aarancar ranked by power yet some seem stronger then others. so what do you think?
    first off, this is the real list:

0 Yammy (released)
    1 Stark
    2 Baraggan
    3 Harribel
    4 Ulquiorra
    5 Nnoitra
    6 Grimmjow
    7 Zommari
    8 Szayel
    9 Aaroniero
    10 Yammy (normal)

now, how would you actually rate the Espada?

here's my list:

0 Baraggan (his age anything power is really cheap and overpowered. they had to make him age himself to actually kill him. way too strong.)
    1 Ulquiorra (two released forms and high speed regeneration. if it wasn't for Baraggan's overpowered age ability, Ulquiorra would be number 0)
    2 Starrk (his split soul and cero guns are powerful)
    3 Harribel (i think she was placed right)
    4 Yammy (released only. his release gets stronger{and bigger} the angrier he gets. he should be here)
    5 Grimmjow (faster, stronger, and Des Garron, he needs to be bumped up a rank)
    6 Nnoitra (he just doesn't seem stronger than Grimmjow, i'm sorry)
    7 Zommari (he's fine too)
    8 Aaroniero (unlimited potential and he gets the abilities of anybody he absorbs. nine is too low for him)
    9 Yammy (normal)
    10 Szayel (no combat potential whatsoever. the only danger he poses is his voodoo doll ability and that if one of his Fraccion are around he can heal himself. he sucks and should be number 10)

2. Haresuno

Haresuno KH-3's Übermensch

EDIT: Nvm I c wut u did thar