• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

How'd You Become Interested In/Find this Forum?

Discussion in 'General' started by ubernewbie, Dec 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ubernewbie

ubernewbie New Member

I figured I'd ask how people became interested in this forum and how did they find it.

I was on google searching for some KH forums because I've recently been playing the games starting back at 1. Seems like a good forum.

2. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Well, I was also searching for some KH forums... and I this time I wanted to try an English forum and I found this site, on google. And this seemed like a nice forum, so I registered. :D

3. LDC1121

LDC1121 New Member

I was a member on KHinsider and they had a link to this site, so I decided to join as well. Funny cuz I never go on KHinsider forums anymore! :D

4. Mike

Mike Member

I was friends with one of the prior owners, so when I needed a change of venue, I migrated over.

5. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

I was searching for more BBS Information.. From that day.. I was really hooked up to kingdom hearts.

I found out one of DjC's Theories of BBS. And it interested so much, that I decided to join. :D

6. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I was seeking a forum about KH then i met this site, and i began to love it!

7. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

Effectively the same.

8. Nova

Nova A Ghost Staff Member Administrator

I was bored at school and they had just recently locked my favorite forum for the time (Quizilla) so I decided to stick it to em becasue thats how I role and I went searching for a different forum to get onto. I searched Kingdom Hearts because I had just started playing the second game and when I found this one I saw that people here seemed to be good roleplayers graphic designers and debaters which is what I like talking about on forums so I joined. Funny I never get on Quizilla anymore now.

9. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

I was looking up cool Kingdom Hearts pictures on Google. It showed the banner at the top, so I clicked on it. I started looking at the future game theories, and I badly wanted to post my own. About a week later or so I joined.

10. Kichigai

Kichigai New Member

I've loved KH games since the first one came out. Kyuu told me to join here when she got in that accident.. so.. first I thought that I'd only come here to tell what's happened to her but then I noticed this is such an awesome place, with awesome people. Just like Kyuu said. Now I can't think of to leave here. :D

Kyuu likes this.
  11. Terra

Terra (Previously RoxasXRiku)

I had joined an awesome KH forum a few months prior and I thought I'd see if there were anymore great KH forums so I googled it and turns out I was right!

12. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i enjoyed reading sao-saos ( Kupo) roleplays

and a few months ago she forced me to join -_-
    but i like it here ^^

13. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

i was looking to download songs. then i found this place but i couldn't download until i signed up. so i did and now i'm here. i still didn't download any songs b/c i don't know how to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.