• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I need Help so badly!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance' started by Kairi222, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Kairi222

Kairi222 New Member

Ok, so I joined today because I am stuck and don't know what to do, I'll probably post on here afterwards but this is the main reason:

In Pranksters Paradise with Riku, I'm on the boss for that level, I keep almost beating it and then the stupid DROP occurs, (which I'm not a fan of currently) it forces me to quit the boss even though I just need a few more hits with my keyblade, so I even did a level 3 drop DECELERATOR, and it STILL dropped me, drop is great and unique, but it's annoying for bosses, is there any way to beat this boss before drop? Cause I'm already on The Grid with Sora... But Riku is stuck, what should I do???
    It's really frustrating me :mad::confused::eek::eek:

I know, I suck at these games...:( T^T

2. Cylix

Cylix New Member

did you think of using drop me not's?

3. Destiny

Destiny Guest

What level are you? It's been a while but I roughly remembering level up extremely high so that my attacks would do more damage. I also equipped and trained several dream eaters to fight alongside me. Doing this allowed how his health to decrease faster. And like somebody else try and hope to get a drop me not.

It's really sort of strategy you need to use and each one is different.

4. Kairi222

Kairi222 New Member

Thanks Guys

Drop Me Not's? I never heard of those before, I just googled them now, thanks so much ^u^ it'll be much easier now :D

5. Forever Hearts

Forever Hearts New Member

It took me ages too, I'm pretty sure you can only have 2 Drop me not's at a time, so if you still run out of time,the battle goes so much quicker with a few extra levels so it might be worth levelling up further.

6. Cylix

Cylix New Member

i dont know why but i just couldnt get enough drop me nots when i played through i used them when i was near completing a world and it was about to drop me (Couldnt get enough/got way too many cause the game was like here have some more)