• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I think i hate Naruto now

Discussion in 'Anime & Manga' started by Twin in Shroud, Nov 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twin in Shroud

Twin in Shroud New Member

Beware: warned again here are spoilers.

I think i hate naruto now. I have a list of valid reasns though

1.The third's death still hurt and then it was for nothing when snakey got his arms back.

2. then sasuke left.; that kinda sucked but then the remaining 80 episodes of fillers was worse.

3.shippuden began and i thought yaya new hope, but then Asuma died that messed that up, then they killed Itachi and i was life WTF?

4. Itachi's death would not have been so bad if they did kill his badass rep afterwards.

5. They killed JARAIYA, the only person who had half aa clue as to naruto being Minato' son

6. this is what make me hate Naruto now they killed my second favorite( next to itachi) they killed KAKASHI.

it's official that i can't stnad it, though we actually dn't know if he's dead but i'm pretty sure. i hope i'm wrong.

if i'm right then kishimoto needs to just stop naruto and not even finish it.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2008
  2. ü

ü 30•05•2010

You should really put a spoiler warning on this. And i hated the deaths, but in terms of the manga moving on it had to happen. I dont think he should stop now

3. Twin in Shroud

my bad i'll put one on it. Plus he killed off to manty people but i guess if gurren lagann can do it and be cool then so can Naruto

4. Desert Warrior

Desert Warrior Well-Known Member

They killed Kakashi?!?!?! That's not right. He was one of the coolest in it.

5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Well, I've always hated Naruto.

6. Blade

Blade Heroes Have One or Two

they killed kakashi and jiraiya?! WTF! They're like in the top 3 characters in my list! This sucks...

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

But think of the new characters he's bringing in. The pressures of keeping all those chacaters must be terrible. And i know i cried when everyone of them died. Accept the third, wasnt bothered about him.

8. Twin in Shroud

yeah i knew the third was about to die, and i even accepted Itachi's death but they didn't have to soil his rep. but Kakashi may not be dead. got read chapter 424 and see for yourself.

but rejoice- Tobi's still a goodboy

9. ü

ü 30•05•2010

NOO! i like the loving itachi, tho i always knew he was good :3

10. Twin in Shroud

I liked Itachi's Badass persona, emo, cold, monotone voice, dude was a beast. and they just contradicted that. oh well i still cried after that though...ITACHI!!!

Tobi's still a good boy

11. ü

ü 30•05•2010

NO Itachi had to be loving somewhere. Or i wouldnt of liked him, at all.

12. Twin in Shroud

Itachi was stll the best but i hope kakashi lives

Tobi's a good boy

13. Zerieth

Zerieth Head Game Reviewer

I thought the series started out well, just like pokemon did, but then it just got crappier with each season, like pokemon. Why must the hero's become zeros? Though i did like naruto's new uniform, he makes black look cool. Kakashi, dead? Dude, if thats true then i'm going to arson the authors house, lol.

14. Twin in Shroud

exactly, shippuden had some great elements but Itachi, Jaraiya, and Kakashi.
    kishimoto must not like his fans

15. dualblade

dualblade Break!

i just stopped watching shippuden and started reading fanfics.it just doesnt seem as good anymore.but hey,im going to get around to reading soon,mabye change my mind.ive missed alot,didnt know kakashi might fricken DIE!that would suck.

16. King of Darkness

King of Darkness What up Monica

i never liked Naruto

17. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

I hate it now cause all it is now is fillers

18. Kyuu

Kyuu your worst nightmare.

Kakashi's death was too much for me.... O__O'

19. dualblade

dualblade Break!

...he died now?frickin hell,but it could be good.make naruto want to get even stronger,giving him the strength to kill Pein and madara.dammit,i hate the kyuubi part too
    (earleir at the bridge thing)

20. OverLord Abaross

OverLord Abaross Prince of sayians

well we can agree that bleach is way better

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.