• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

If you could, would you?

Discussion in 'General' started by emo kairi, Feb 8, 2009.

How would you use your power?

Poll closed Feb 8, 2010.
  1. For Good...

60.0%
  2. For Evil...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Neither, doesn't matter until the event of action...

40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emo kairi

emo kairi New Member

Now if you were to have 1 super power, what would it be and why?

After you answer that, please vote on the poll...

I would have the ability to raise the dead to under my control...

2. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Hmm,good one.

I would probablies have the power to manipulate water (I've always wanted that power) as there is water in just about everything,therefore my power would be almost unlimited.

Or even better,the power to change my powers as I see fit.

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Elemental Master, yupp thats me.

Or the power of the mind? Like control someone and be able to use telekinesis.

Some deadly power of something i guess.

4. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Energy! That be the power over basicly everything in a way, to me like the power of energy I kind of came up with when I was in 5th grade and we were first learning about energy is almost like starfire from teen titans, Aelita from Code Lyoko, and Violet from the Incredibles their powers all combined, that would basicly be the energy power to me.

5. lynilyn

lynilyn Wish I still had time ;]

A power to copy what people can do just by looking at it once.
    Why?
    Well, I can learn to do something I couldn't do before my powers! Now, that would be awesome

6. Allysien

Allysien New Member

Would definitely want either power over air/water or the ability to freeze time =) It would be so much fun ... and I would be able to think more before I speak.

7. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

I thought you like the power of demonic voice.... =>

What i like is power to travel through time. I want to see my future and if i could, change my past into a better one.

8. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

i already have that power XD

Does Keyblade master count as a power? because that would be cool.

Also i just thought of a good one.

All the powers of video game and anime characters. A bit like rouge in Xmen Evolution (which i dont watch anymore) but you dont need to touch them. And you have the power of limited period of time.

9. dualblade

dualblade Break!

Probably power over time,though I wouldnt go changing the past.That could make things worse.Probably use it for fun and only be serious if I had to be with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.