• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

If You Had a Wish, what would it be?

Discussion in 'General' started by Locogabitron, Mar 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Locogabitron

Locogabitron Kichi's Squall Leon

Tell us why you want that wish.
    If I had a wish, I would wish for the Power of Time. Basically to Controll Time.
    Why? Because we live in a world that everyday is a rush lolz

And sometimes, you get tired of the same day rutine.

1) Get Up
    2) Eat Breakfast
    3)Wash your Teeth
    4) Get Ready for SCHOOL T_T

And Your off. sigh

I, to tell you the truth, I procrastinate alot. Most of the time though..
    So, that's why I wish to control time, since I can stop time and have enough time to do my homework or study for exams lolz

2. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

That would be awesome, I also have that wish but since its been listed...
    I wish for answers, I have no Idea where I'm going now (not literally) and am always needing guidance to what I should be doing. Answers to all my problems, that would be great.
    Questions like "who am I" and "what is life" or the famed "whats the answer to number 1" =D

3. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

To find someone who truly cared and would be there for you no matter what.

or either power of time, but sometime things happen for a reason...

4. LivingDeath

LivingDeath Dormina'd

Yes, same to you. I wish that i know all of the answers that i wanted to know. I think it's more effective than having power to control time. You know all the answers for exam ;)

RebelMurf likes this.
  5. Destiny

Destiny Guest

I wish I could go on cool adventures and not sit in school or at home, sort of like live in the movies, TV, and video games, like travel like Sora with a keyblade, go with pokemon whatever, basicly to go on an exciting adventorous adventure.

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

If I may for a second wish, would be similar to yours Kairi.
    I wish the world to be one big Anime. My friends keep telling me that I am an animated character back at school and considering this I thought it would be really cool. The world would be different and everyday something surreal (yet fun) would happen. Everyone would have an outfit and it would be unique. Just imagine everyone's hair, all the styles, the colours XD. Everyone's ability to do something new. A huge array of differences!

7. Omega

Omega New Member

i wish i had a wii lol. but seriously the one thing i would wish for is to probably undo every mistake i ever did.

RebelMurf likes this.
  8. RoxasZ4

RoxasZ4 New Member

If i had a wish i would wish that i could live my life getting everything i want. that would make my life great.

9. Falco2008

Falco2008 New Member

A wish for more wishes =P

Omega likes this.
  10. rencoinfreak

rencoinfreak Banned

i wish i have skittles. e_e

Omega likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.