• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

IGN: "Kingdom Hearts Sucks"

Discussion in 'Archive' started by x3pic, Mar 2, 2012.

1. x3pic

x3pic I'll Kill You.

An editor of IGN, Jack DeVries posted a critical article about the Kingdom Hearts series. He takes shots at some of the areas Kingdom Hearts struggles in. Kingdom Hearts fans all over came have together to post their thoughts on such a critical column.

What are your thoughts on this situation?

Comment on our main page!
    As well as express you thoughts on the IGN ARTICLE!

Last edited: Mar 2, 2012
  2. DarkAngel

DarkAngel Banned

I say this is a completly mental atempte to get oplayers away from KH and I HATE IT DX!!!

3. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Obvious troll is obvious.

4. Suriel

Suriel New Member

Pouty effeminate male characters? Lol.
    This guy is a joke. I agree with the multi console part, but the story being muddled and confusing, it doesn’t really take a genius to figure it out.

5. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

The only part I agree with is what he said about Atlantica. Other than that, he's mental

6. Taboo Sho

Taboo Sho The Math Emperor Staff Member Moderator Content Writer

SOHCAHTOA.... So zetta what, just because he can't follow Kingdom Hearts' amazing(yet somehow inplausable) storyline doesn't mean crap. This radian can post all the "Critical Reviews" he wants, but like Cameron said, "Obvious troll is obvious."

7. KingdomTarts

KingdomTarts New Member

Every game has it holes and problems but it's never a good idea to base your entire judgement on a game due to those fault.

It's annoying, but the world is what it is. People have opinions and we can do nothing to change them.

8. juliuxking18

juliuxking18 New Member

This guy is mad cause he is stupid and cant figure it out the storyline,u dont need to be a genious to understand,every doubt i had about KH i bought the next game and figure it out,i disagree with every word he said,but i do agree with multiconsole thing,but this is guy is nuts.

ps:"Jack DeVries in an Associate Editor at IGN. He has more Disney collectible pins than he has friends."
    NO SURPRISE!!