• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I'll tell you whats "Not" going to happen

Discussion in 'Site News & Announcements' started by NeRo, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NeRo

NeRo Your Supreme Lord And Savior Staff Member Administrator

Let me start off by saying. I'm sorry if anything i'm about to say offends anyone if you take it as offense that's on you but there is no intentional offense in this announcement i simply want all of you to know and understand a few things.

Firstly, I'm not going to have this constant arguing with staff my many years on staff in different forums the members don't constantly get into pointless and childish fights with the mods because they don't agree with or like what the staff has sad. i don't think you all understand that they are " staff" and they have a right to delete messages as deemed fit if needed. Honestly if i knew that someone was slandering my name on there profiles with other members i'd remove the messages as well to nip it in the bud early.

If there is something you don't like about staff stop discussing it in open public contact a admin directly and let us handle the matter. Thats what were for, our job is to keep a mainstream peace among the forums but when you are all constantly resisting us that makes things extremely difficult. I also want it to be known that i've been very VERY kind to everyone on this forum i rarely interfere in the affairs of others i like to give you all as much freedom as possible Thats what my staff is for so i don't have to step into every affair that goes on on the forum. But i am letting this be known now. I will soon stop being so generous and i will not tolerate Flaming of staff in public and pointless arguments with them. If you have a issue with them take it up with a admin but if i catch any more of this i will deal with you myself

On a separate note we need content writers for the site :)

I hope none of you took direct offense to this have a good time on the forum and bring your friends.

``Cheers``

P R O D II G Y

Napoléon likes this.
  2. EtherealSummoner

EtherealSummoner Lamentations 3:22-26

Thank you Rai for this... very much appreciated.

3. ADogX

ADogX R.I.P. Captain Unohana

i haven't seen much arguing so i can't say much, but i hope the insults stop soon anyway. and about the content writers, what might you mean by that? sounds interesting to me

4. Vor

Vor Princess Eater

he means writers for the main site, i would want to be that but i don't have much skill with writing yet. And onto the matter, i think that we argue with mods because we think we're higher than them and deserve to boss them around, what idiots. I think arguments should be added to the rules so we better understand the meaning of "intelligent" for some not all. We should also put a 2 line minimum limit on Disscusion because the posts aren't intelligent and really considered non- intelligent posts, thank you for taking the time to read this.

5. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

There is a rule about not disagreeing with or questioning a moderator's decision in public. And there is also a rule about flaming members of the forum. People just need to actually read and follow them.

I've been pretty patient with this crap as well, but if it keeps up it'll come to infractions and bans. You have a problem with a moderator, you come to me (or Hope or Prod). You don't blab about it on profiles or in threads.

6. ADogX

you're right Toph. i hate it when people say Admins or moderaters think they're better than everyone else. they're there to help us cuz they have more experience than us and know what they're doing.

also i could be a writer for the main site. just tell me exactly what i should be writing about and i'll do it. i'm the best writer in my English class, and my writing skills have gotten better while i was here to

7. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Amen.

And yeah content writers or anybody who knows japanese would be awesome. :)

8. ADogX

just tell me exactly what i should write about. i'll gladly be a content writer for the site =D

9. Equinox

Equinox New Member

You guys need content writers, hmm?
    What exactly would they be writing about? Because if I'm given enough information, I'll be glad to help out.

EDIT:
    As for qualifications, it might help if you guys know that I'm only thirteen.
    I'm proud to say, however, that I'm the best writer in my class. If that counts for anything, OTL.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2011
  10. Destiny

Destiny Guest

Check out the main site. We write about Kingdom Hearts and square enix and possibly anything else related to it. Like I just put out an article on Japan and their earthquake.

11. Avalantos

Avalantos Mr. Detective

oh hey guys, I see this place hasn't changed much.

12. Kitty

Kitty I Survived The BG Massacre Staff Member Administrator

This thread has served its purpose. If you're interested in writing for the main page, contact an administrator.

-Closed-

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.