• Square Elite
  1. If you are having trouble logging in, check the box, "stay logged in" to fix the issue. Thanks! —KHP Staff
  2. Hi Guest, you may have noticed that we aren't khplanet.com anymore. For more information on why these changes are happening, check out our thread, Site Re-Brand Updates

I'm in a Talent Show ^^

Discussion in 'General' started by WayToTheDawn, Oct 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WayToTheDawn

WayToTheDawn New Member

Ok so the school I'm repeating in has an optional Transition Year. Transition Year students have organised a talent show just before Xmas for the occasion, for charity and just for the fun. Signups were today so I decided I'd sign up and give it a go. I'll be playing an acoustic guitar piece in front of a LOT of people *scary*

Auditions are soon but I'm not too sure when, but anyway it's kind of a big leap for me since I'm really shy about performing in front of people and I get real nervous. Anyway I'm gonna take part cause I know I can

The piece I will be playing is a short enough but difficult piece called "Behind the Screams", by one of my all time favourite bands, CKY. If you know of this band, awesome, iff not, I highly recommend you check them out if you're into Rock/Alternative

Anyway here is the song, I can play it just fine, just need to get my speed up a little on it. Practice!

YouTube - CKY - Behind The Screams

I will get a member of my family to record a video when I'm playing it, so keep your eyes peeled

:)

2. Overdose

Overdose Ninja.V

Ace to hear, break a leg ;D

3. ü

ü 30•05•2010

good luck

<the ultimate taboo >:]>

Im sure you'll do great, ive never heard you play in person(i dont think so anyway :S) but ive seen the vids and the songs you sent, so i know you wont fuck up. Maybe ill head over to your school to see it, but then again probably not,

again, good luck

4. Demyxx

Demyxx New Member

Good luck.....break a leg......Viel Glück......頑張って......buona fortuna.....bonne chance

:D im so random!

5. Zero

Zero ♫♪♫Dear☺God♫♪♫

I wish you good luck, my friend. :) Let me know how it goes.

6. Goldfish

Goldfish Cats in the Cradle

Well here's some support from me, chief =]
    *throws support*
    Best of luck, hope you get through. Most of all, just have fun =D

7. ü

ü 30•05•2010

to everyone who said 'good luck' your basically wishing on him to fuck up xD

8. Cameron

Cameron New Member

Hope you'll do fine. Sounds not like a song that is easily played, but hope you'll play it well.

Good luck bud.

9. good
    uuh
    luck
    or
    something

10. Chocobo Dyl

Chocobo Dyl New Member

Ok...uhh, screw up, try your best

Reverse Psychology FTW?

11. Denki Wolf

Denki Wolf New Member

Break a leg.
    oh and If you get nervous, imagine everyone in there underwear... if you want to end it there and throw up.
    Lol.
    But seriously, if you get nervous, find one spot in the room and drain out every other person there and concentrate on your number.
    This has helped me with many a times where I have sung in front of people.
    ...I have stage fright.
    And, remember, in the end It is all about having fun.
    So again, good luck.

12. Magilicudy

Magilicudy New Member

eh. Dunno you but good luck to ya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.